Bob x Abused Reader Pt.2 💔

You packed your bags with everything that is very important to you. You grabbed your F/H, supplies, some snack and food that was layed in your room. You picked up your family photo. you stared blankly at it.

Your Mother and Father used to be so happy..

But ever since your father..

Ugh.. forget it..

You decided to take it with you. Although you might hate them, deep down inside of you.. you still love them.. they're your family.. Family of hate..

You look around the room to check if anything is missing that is important to you. Once checked, you said goodbye to your room and climbed out the window.

On the roof, you checked if there's something soft to land on. Sadly there wasn't anything soft for you to safety land on. "What the hell do I do.." you thought to yourself. There was only one solution to answer that..

"AGRHHH!!!"

You quickly covered your mouth to not alarm your mother and the neighbors. You ankle is completely twisted. You feel tears coming down your cheeks. "Agh Stop crying Y/n!" you said to yourself. You tried to stand up but failed. You kept trying until finally you can barely stand. Hope filled you in. "Finally.. escape from this hellhole.."

"I'm coming Bob.."

You hopped your way to Bob's House. You couldn't see anyone in the streets. It was quiet and peaceful. Too peaceful.. You continued to hop for about 12 minutes until finally you see his house. "Finally! I don't think I can handle the pain anymore!" you thought to yourself.

"You think escaping me is the solution.. Y/n?"

You froze. You slowly looked who was behind you. It was non other than your mother. "How dare you leave the damn house. I WORKED SO HARD FOR YOU YA KNOW?!?" she screamed. "
I work my ass off every single day for YOU!!!"

"No you don't.."

"Yes I fucking do!!"

She grabbed your wrist hard. "Argh! let go of me!!" you screamed.

"Ooh you're gonna get what you fucking deserve once we get home. I always wanted to do these things I have been hiding from you!"

"What do you mean?! Let go!!"

"Once we're home.. I finally get to kill you.."

"WHAT!?! NO!"

"BOB!! HELP ME!!" You screamed for your life.

She slapped your face hard and instantly covered your mouth, gripping hard enough to let blood leaking onto your cheeks "Shut the fuck up before I-"

"Y/N!?"

You looked at the black figure that was standing there shocked. It was Bob. "BOB!!" You screamed his name under your mother hand. He immediately rushed towards the both of you. He pulled your mother hands away. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THEM!?!" He screamed at your mother. She stood there shocked but immediately shocked her head. "This is non of your god damn business sir.."

"OH? NONE OF MY BUSINESS? YOU'RE HURTING Y/N! IT'S DEFINITELY MY BUSINESS"

"Wait.. how do you know their name.." she asked.

"STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"

"Absolutely Not!"

"Did you just raise your tone at me?" he said in a dreadful tone. She shivered. He walked closer to her. As soon as he got close enough, he whispered in her ear. "If you ever talk or go near Y/n again.. I promise I'll murder your ass and turn you into meat for people to consume.." Her eyes widen with fear. She started to hesitate. "Do you understand?"
"Yes!"
He took a hold of her arm roughly. "I get out of here if I were you" he said sternly. She nodded her head frantically and ran away from the house.

After hearing her footsteps disappearing, Bob sighed in relief. "Are you- He was cut off when he saw your ankle twisted. He started to freak out. "Y/n?! Did she do this to you?!?" You replied" Oh no.. I... uhm jump off the roof.. haha.." His eyes widen. "WHY!?! WE NEED TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" With that, he carried you in bride style and headed to the car. His body feels comfortable.. so comfortable you feel like falling asleep. You snuggle close to his chest without even realizing.

It seems like he didn't know. He placed you to the back of the seat as he went to the driver seat and drive to the hospital. "Why the hell would you jump off the roof y/n!?" He yelled. You stayed quiet. "Y/n?! please answer me!" You can tell by his voice he's at the edge of... crying.. Your eyes widen when your beard his voice crack. You turned you head to the side in shame. "I did it to escape my mother.."

"What.." He was shocked. "Wait so that women.. was your mother..?" He tried to call himself down. "Yes.." you mumble. You see him grip the car wheel hard. You also heard cracks. You messed up didn't you? "I-im sorry Bob.. please don't get mad at him.." He immediately stopped gripping the wheel hard. He realized what he did.

"Y/n.."

"I will never get mad at you.. not hurt you.."

You..

uhm..

You felt relieved..

What kind of feeling is this..

how come I don't get to have it?

it's a strange feeling..

I never had this for a long time

I'm starting to tear

You didn't realize the tears coming down your cheeks. You feel.. strange.. like a happy feeling.. You started to feel a smile form.. Its been so long.. it feels amazing.

°•~ Time pass ~•°

Both of you arrive to the hospital. He slam the door open. "Someone help them!"

The doctor placed you on the strecher and take you to the emergency room. The last thing you see is Bob freaking out with tears in his eyes. The expression you wish you never saw on his face.

"I'm so sorry I scared you Bob.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words 1010

I'm tryna focus on the other story too so maybe I'll do that one then continue this story probably next week