Valentine's day - Bob x reader 🤍✨

I know I know Valentine isn't here but I just wanted to make this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more day until Valentine's day. You were searching through the stores panicking on what you should get for Bob. You didn't know what to do. You have to find the perfect gift for him and you haven't found one! Why? Because you want to show him how much he means to you and how much you love him. If you don't get he will think you barely care for him.

You went to one of the aisle and found some Valentine's gift that had teddy bears and chocolate candy that everyone wants. You searched and search for the perfect gift but never found one. At this point you needed a break since you been searching for hours for the perfect gift for him. You headed to your car and drive home safely.

When you finally reached to your house. You headed inside, locked the door, and lay down on the couch. You used your phone to text your husband since he is at work today.

(Y/n) - Hey Bob! How are you doing at work today?

...

...

...

Bob - It's going great! I sold so many food and the customers love it!

...

...

...

(Y/n) - That's amazing! I'm so glad they get to taste your amazing recipes!

...

...

...

Bob - You should come here! You can taste what they like! :D I've got to go, my break is over. Talk soon sweetie!

...

...

(Y/n) - Love you! See you later sweetie!

You smiled at his texts. Something about it makes your heart and stomach have butterflies. He makes you feel like your in a whole different place.. like a fantasy you always wanted...

You needed some rest sure.. but you just need to be there for him.. So you got your lazy ass up and headed to your car.

You drived your way to Boys n Grills. the restaurant Bob owns. You were so proud of him when he first opened it. You still remember when you first heard of it and how excited he was about the new restaurant that he gave you a big kiss and hugs in front of the people who attended to see the grand opening.

You giggled at the memories you had with Bob. You sighed deeper and deeper in your memories you didn't realize that you were in the car driving. of course you were back to reality when someone behind you honked their horns loud and started screaming at you. You immediately zoom your car to the next street.

You arrive at Boys n Grills. You opend the door to see many customers happily eating some hamburgers, fries and other food. You looked at Bob in his amazing work outfit. "Y/n!! I'm so glad you came!" He hugged you.
"Hey handsome! I missed you" you said to him with a bright smile on your face. He smiled back. "Here try this!" He gave you one of his delicious burger. "I added a little chang on the meat! so maybe you might like it!" He said.

You took a bite out of his burgers. Your pupils widen big. "Mm! it's so good!" you said. "Don't talk while chewing dear" he said. You nodded your head. You continued to eat his burgers. "Y/n, will you come to the back for a second?" he said. you tilted your head a little. "Sure!" you said.

He lead you to the back and into the kitchen where nobody sees you guys. I know Valentines is.. tomorrow but I really wanted to give you this..

He handed you a piece of paper. A love letter? You look up at him confused. "It was just like how I send you my first love letter to you. I remember how happy you were, tears coming out of your eyes.." He chuckles. Oh it was the happiest memory you can remember. You wish you were back to that day over and over again.

You open the letter... "Poetic letter for my darling" You read the letter..

"If I were a vampire, and you were a sun, I would look straight into the sun, because I would die to see your beauty."

You smiled at the words he put.

"There's not a minute that goes by where the world should be without your beauty. I would die a thousand lives to grant you an eternity."

You felt something watery

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I would take a walk in my garden forever."

you chuckled at his cute words.

"Your laughter is like a melody that's sings within my heart, I want to hear it always and never be apart.."

Bob.. You started to tear. Bob looked at your expression. "Did you like it..? I know it not much.. bu-" "I love it so much Bob.. Your words.. Your feelings you put in it.. I love it.. it lets me know how much you really care about me.." you sniffed, trying to cover up your tears.

"My darling.. don't hide your face from me.." He said as he gently grabbed you wrist and put them down, away from your face. "Look at me, please.." you complied to his wishes. "I love you, Y/n. I love you more than anything or anyone in the world. I promise you will know how much I value you and you matter to me and all I ask is that you let me treat you how I love you." He pulled your hand to the middle of his chest and held it there under his beating heart.

"You make me so happy you make my world brighter.. And nothing, no one could ever change my love for you, not even death could." You leaned closer to him. "Oh what did I deserve to make you mine.." You said as you smiled. "Oh no.." you realized you haven't gotten a gift for him. "What is it my dear?" he said. "Oh I didn't get you a gift.. I tried searching for the perfect one for you.. now it's nighttime and all the stores are closed.." You lower your head in disappointment and shame.

He looked at you. "But you did bring me the perfect gift.." he said.

You looked up at him. "I have?" You said, confused.

"Oh course my dear! You have brought me the most perfect gift I could ever wanted!" He said in a happy tone.

"What is it?" you asked again.

"It's you my darling! You're the most perfect gift I could ever asked for." He smiled.

You started blushing as you blush deeply from his comment. His words made you want to melt right then and there. You could feel how red your face is getting as you stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

He placed his finger underneath your chin and raised it up. "You don't have to worry about buying me a gift.. you are my gift.. The one I adore and love."

You couldn't stop the huge grin that formed on your lips. Bob leaned down and planted kisses on your cheeks and forehead.

"I am yours my darling, forever and always."

Words 1209

(I started crying while making this-)