Bob x Male reader 💞

REQUEST FROM @MangleFoxVideos

There is one change that is different in the actual story of spooky month soo.. (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the street you were going to the store to buy a bag of candy. You decided to not go trick or treating today, instead you give the treats to some kids. The thought of it made you smile because you'll see some amazing cosplay and smiles on the kids. You went inside the store and started searching for the candy's. You found them in the food section and put it to in your cart.

You walked to the cashier and place it in front of him. You then look up at his seeing their name tag. The name was Bob Velseb. You noticed how cute his smile was. "Hey, what are you doing tonight?" he said smiling.
"Me? Nothing really..." You replied with a slight giggle and blush on your cheeks as you looked away from them. "Just giving out candy to the treaters." You said looking back. His face is just so... cute.  Bob smiled even wider and took your items. "Well, have fun, and happy Halloween!" He says to you. Your smile widen a bit more and gave him a small laugh. Then you left with a big smile on your face thinking about tonight.
After finishing buying your candy you head home.

Once you get home you walk in the door and put your things in your room. You checked the time, 3:45 PM. "Man... well.. I guess I can just watch TV until the treaters come." You said to yourself. You sat down on the couch, finding the remote. you eventually found it and turn on the TV. You decided to watch the news. You found a channel that said Bob Velseb. You noticed and watch the news. The news man said something that made your jaw dropped. "This man is a serial killer, He killed many trick or treaters every Halloween. We heard rumors that he is infact a cannibal." You sat there in shocked. You couldn't move a muscle. The was the guy you saw at the store you thought was cute.. turns out to be a serial killer.

You were overthinking and stressed. "How could he be a serial killer... he could have killed me back there! should I still do trick or treating?!?" Your thoughts were cut off when you hear the doorbell ring. Now you're shaking like an earthquake. You didn't want to open the door but your curiosity begs you. You slowly walked up to the door and slowly opened it. "Offer or Suffer!!" You yelp a bit but then realized it was a skeleton and a pumpkin. "O-Oh! you must be the tr-treaters!" You said. "H-here you go.." "Thank you mister!" They walked away. You sighed in relief but then noticed something. You looked who it was across the street.

Oh no.. It's Bob.. You saw his smile which you still thought it was cute

QUICK A/N: you can do Bob with or without his costume here.

You started shaking again. You tried to control yourself. You slammed the door and locked it. You looked out at the curtains and he was no longer there. You didn't know what to do now. You decided to call the police and report what you saw....Uh oh.. The phones were cut off... You started to panic even more. Then you heard footsteps.  You quickly ran into your bedroom and closed the door.
The footsteps stopped for a second. Then there was silence. Then another sound. It sounded like someone was running upstairs. You held your breath and shut your eyes tight. Suddenly, the door burst open and there he stood. You covered your mouth and squeezed your eyes shut.
Bob Velseb laughed slightly. "I gotcha this time." He said.

He grabbed you by the hair and dragged you downstairs towards the living room. "AGH!! LET GO OF ME!!" You whimpered, wanting him to show mercy on you. Once he got you there he let you go. You fell on the floor. His laughter stopped and soon after a knife appeared in his hand. You scrambled away from him.  He kneeled next to you holding the blade above your neck. What he said next made you blush and confused. "(Y/n)." He growled. "You are mine, you will stay with me forever."
You tried to reprogress of what he just said. Was he going to eat you or not?? You shook your head. "No please no." You sobbed out trying to push the knife away. "Don't touch me!" you yelled at him, trying to crawl away. He grabbed you by the waist and pushed you against the wall, holding you in place. You looked at the knife and then back at Bob. "P-please don't h-hurt me.." you begged. He chuckled and pulled you close to him. You felt his hot breath wash over your skin, making you shiver in fear.  You tried to keep calm though but you couldn't! He wants you to be his toy!?

"Out of all the people he could have chosen, he chose you, why? We barely meet at a stupid store!? Could it b-be possible that maybe.. No! it can't be!" You kept overthinking. Bob carried you in a bridal style. You squeak, he could easily carry you like a teddy bear. He kissed your forehead and carried you upstairs. "Wait a minute... no.. NO.." you said mentally "U-uhm w-where are you taking me..?" you asked. "To your bedroom of course~" Oh.. fuck his voice... is so...hot.. wait.. did he say bedro- your thoughts were cut off when he gently placed you on the bed and crawled on top of you. You started to blush furiously.

He began kissing your neck. You squirmed. He moved his lips down and lightly sucked and kissed your collar bone. You moaned a bit and gripped onto the bedsheets. His tongue touched your stomach. His other arm rested on your shoulder. Slowly he moved it to your side. You flinched and started to pant. His teeth nipped your chest area and started sucking. "Ah!~ Mm!"
Suddenly the kisses became deeper and you were feeling his hands. One of them caressed your nipples and the other trailed upwards towards your pole. He started grinding his hips on yours. "N-no~"  you whimpered. "Shhhh~ baby." He whispered into your ear. Your body froze. Did he just call you...baby!? He removed his hands from you and started trailing them under your shorts. Your breathing quickened. "Are you ready (y/n)? Are you ready to become my toy?" he teased while taking off your pants and boxer. Your eyes widened, you knew exactly where this was leading and you wanted nothing more than to be in his arms right now. But you couldn't. You needed to think of a plan. ..Oh...too late, He slammed his full length in you. You screamed in pain. Ohh but it was music to bob's ears.  Your whole body felt numb. His thrusts were starting to hurt. You felt tears start to form in your eyes. "(Y/n). Don't cry. Just enjoy the ride~." You nodded your head and closed your eyes tightly. He then added more thrusts, hurting you more by every inch he goes in. Tears started forming in your eyes more and more as the pain increased. He groaned with pleasure.  You grabbed a pillow and placed it on top of your head. His thrusts were rough and loud. Every single one of them hurting you. You cried. You couldn't say anything but moans and screams because of the pain. He noticed that you placed a pillow on top of you and stopped. "Darling~" He said as he slowly removed the pillow. "Don't hide it~ Let me listen to your beautiful moans you release in your heart~" this made you flattered. You hated this but your heart ducking loves this. "F-fine.." He smile and slowly started thrusting you. Your moans became louder and louder when he picked up the pace back. His thrust were a little bit gentle then before but it only lasted for 3 minute before he started railing you again.  You moaned in pain and pleasure. "Ngh- W-whos your daddy~?" he asked. "A-Ah~!! Y-You are B-BOBBY~!!" You replied. "..that's right..daddy is about to cum.."  he said. Your body tensed up. You started to shake. Tears ran down your face. His thrusts were getting rougher and rougher. Fuck you hate this so much but you FUCKING LOVE IT! "AGH- AAH~!!" He groaned as he came inside of you. You ache your back then layed back down panting and sweating like crazy. "Ha..ha.. I'm not done yet.." he said before grabbing your pole and strocking it. "Y-you deserve some p-pleasure like i-i felt.." You were a moaning mess. A gentle strock is making you moan a lot.  You moaned. "Mmmm.. That's right~ let me hear those sexy moans~" he said. He continued to stroke your pole making you moan and whine at each stroke. "Ahh~ you feel good don't you baby~" he smiled as he kissed the tip of your pole.  You moaned louder. He then got on top of you and put his pole on top of yours and rubbed it together. You moaned louder. He then moved the pole up and down together with his hand. "MM~!! A-AH~!" You love this feeling. you feel so weak like your about to pass out. He picked up the paced. 
"That's it. Come on baby." he said as he looked at your cute face. You moaned loudly. After a few strokes you came, a minute later he came as well and collapsed on the side of the bed..

"ha...ha... get some rest sweetie~ you'll be experiencing something better tomorrow morning~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I got to say this.. I AM SO PROUD OF THIS damn my hand were typing so fast like WHAT.
Words: 1686