Tired Bob x Reader 💔✨

Request:Justa_Simple_Dewdrop
I hope your feeling ok hun

🎉ALSO HAPPY NEW YEARS 🎉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob was working extra hard at the boys and grill's today. He tried his best to give good customer service, even if the customers were rude to him and shout out negative thoughts, he still tried his best. The reason why he is doing this is because his restaurant need some new arrangements. He also needs to buy some new grain and meat. But his most main reason why he is doing this is to support the both of you.

While he was doing all of the work, you were cleaning the house while listening to music on a Saturday morning. You are currently in your pajamas with a pair of slippers on that you bought last year as you don't own any shoes to wear. You were humming your favorite song while wiping the counter. It took a while to finish cleaning the living room and the kitchen but you finally manage it.

You decided to clean the rooms and the bathroom.. ugh.. later.. You threw yourself to the couch and turn on the TV. You put on a movie but then realized you didn't get the food. It ain't a movie without some food, well at least that's what you think.

Bob started to sweat. So many customers he had to deal with.. he wish that he was home.. no one to bother him. Of course his imagination has to be ruined by another rude customer. He wanted to release his anger to this customer but then again.. the suppot for you..

°•~Time skip~•°

After serving his last customer, he close up the restaurant. He took off his dirty apron and his hat and placed it in his locker. He turned off the light and left the building. He looks calm on the outside but on the inside he is very pissed off.

He really wants to go home now. His hands are trembling so badly.. he can't control himself.. he can't control himself anymore he needs to release his feelings now..

Your mind is blank. You only focused on the TV but what you wished the most was for Bob to arrive home. You loved his caring attitude and his silly reactions. Just by thinking of him you just can't stop blushing! You smiled to yourself. Then you hear the door open. You checked who it is.. it was non other then Bob. "Hey Hun! how was your day at work?" you said. He groan and headed upstairs. You were confuse of his new attitude. You decided to check on him. You followed him to his room and asked him 'what happened?'
He sighed. You sat down next to him and grabbed his hand in which he gave you a weak squeeze back. "Leave me alone" he mumble. You didn't hear him say that part. "What?" "Leave me alone y/n"

"Did something happen while you were at work?" you ask.
"No!" he raised his tone.

"A-are you sure? you can tel-"

"JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

You flinched at his tone. He realized what he had done.

"Y/n.. i-im sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No.. no your right.. I-ill leave you alone."

You left the room. Leaving him guilty. He didn't want to see you like that.. he love you too much that it hurts him to see you like that. He wanted to apologize so with that he walked out of his room and into yours. Before he entered, he knocked on your door. "Y/n..? may I come in..?" he asked in a calm tone. When he hear a little voice he entered the room

That's when he saw you He saw the tears running down your face. He couldn't hold himself anymore. He closed the door behind him and pulled you towards him tightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like that.." he said. "It's not your fault.. I'm the one who should apologize. I pushed your limits..." After that you broke down in tears. "Hey hey.. I know you were just trying to comfort me.. and I-i released my anger out of you.. I'm so sorry babe... "
He hugged you tight and he could feel your hot tears falling onto his shirt.. he rubbed your back to make you feel better.. And before you know it, you hug him back tightly.
He caressed your hair softly while he whispered soothing words into your ear.. hoping that you could relax yourself. He held you tightly and never let you go. Your body felt soft and warm against his.. he could feel your breathing against his neck..

he kissed the top of your head and slowly moved closer to you.. He laid you down gently then covered both of you with the blanket.. he layed beside you and cuddle you tightly. He placed his face on top of your head and he began to him your favorite melody softly.. the way he hums it sounds wholesome it makes your heart cry. He heard you sigh and close your eyes. The two of you enjoyed the quietness and each other's presence. You both fell asleep on the bed while holding each other closely.

"I forgive you.."

Words 884