Husband!Bob x F!Shy!Reader💞

Let's see how this on goes I guess..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bob was at work making hamburgers for his customer. He enjoyed seeing people smiles on their faces when they take a bite of their food. After cooking for hours he was finally on his break.

BING

He checked his phone and unlocked it. It was a message from Y/N. "Hey, are you alone right now..?" Bob smiled to himself but he was curious of what you want to say. He replied back "Yeah... why?" "I have something for you." Now he's even more curious and kinda scared what you might say next.

*1 Attachment*

He clicked on the photo. The picture flashing on his screen. His eyes widen and his cheeks burned as the picture you have sent was a photo of you laying on the queen sized bed.  You wore skin-tight, black undergarments. Your underwear squeezing your waist and your breasted bulged out your bra. But judging by your face. You were nervous.

Bob hide his phone, looking around to see if anyway was near. When he was sure that he was alone, he looked back at the photo. He felt himself harden in his jeans, trying to hide it.

Meanwhile you were on your bed still thinking if you shouldn't have sent it. After all he was at work and If anyone would have seen it, he would be in big trouble. You were anxious. It took you a while to notice your phone ringing. You answered his call. "H-Hey Bob!" "I'm on my way, you better prepare yourself." He said in a serious tone. You gulped. "A-alright."

Now you were worried. Maybe he might scream at you for disturbing his work. You wouldn't be handling that without breaking down. You sat alone, thoughts were telling you it was a bad idea to send him that photo. You sat there for 7 minutes until finally you heard the door open in the living room. You hear his heavy footsteps coming upstairs and heading towards your bedroom. He opened the door,  walked inside and closed it behind him. He turned his gaze towards yours. "H-Hey honey! L-look I shouldn't have sent you th-" You were cut off by Bob kissing you in the lips.  You didn't resist, instead you returned his kiss.

You pulled away and gasped. "W-wait your not mad at me?" "Of course not! why would I ever be mad at you for sending me your.. beautiful.. body.." He started drooling. You could tell he wants you so badly just by seeing his hungry eyes staring into yours. "Aww~ the big man wants dessert?" You teased. Bob groaned, pulling you closer to him, wrapping an arm around you. "Mmhmm" was his only reply. You feel him smelling your scent. "I wanna play a game" He said. "W-what kind of game..?"  You asked, looking at him puzzled. "How about a game of hide and seek..?" Bob said with a smirk. You agree, but you had a feeling there's a twist in this game. "However.. if I found you, we will fuck at that exact spot" "Wha-" "Ready set go!"

He started counting, covering his eyes with his hands as you tried to find a place to hide. Finally you hide in a closet trying to hold in your giggles. "8..9..10.. ready or not.. here I come.." You can hear his footsteps going downstairs. as soon as he left the room, you let out a little giggle.  This man is so adorable.. you thought. All of the sudden the door swings open. "Found you~" Bob said in a sing song tone. He grabbed you by the waist and kiss you passionately. You kissed him back. You notice that he put on some cherry flavor on his lips. He must have put it on when he was searching for you just so that you kiss him longer. Before you knew it, he had pinned you against the wall and was grinding on you. His tongue invaded your mouth and you let out soft moans.

He broke the kiss and started sucking on your neck. You bit your lip as he continued doing dirty things to your body. Your hands slowly wandered over to his pants, feeling the familiar bulge. As soon as you rubbed it a bit, he let out a soft moan. That cute moan that bob let out turned you on. Bob noticed how turned on you seemed. So he slowly removed his clothes and placed them on the floor. He was now fully naked except his boxers. You felt your breath getting shorter and your legs growing weak. "Are you ready to join me (Y/n)?~" He asked in a husky tone. A blush crept it's way across your cheeks. Your head nodding yes and his hand reached down between your thighs .

He slowly took off your panties and slid them right off. You couldn't believe how hot and amazing he looks in nothing but his boxers. You've never seen him like this before. His erection pressed against your opening. His eyes were locked onto yours. Both of you leaned down and connected your lips again. His dick slowly entered you.  You whimpered as he slowly filled you in his full length. Bob gave you a few seconds to adjust bedore starting. After you let out a soft moan, he slowly started moving his hips. This made both of you moan out loud. Soon Bob began thrusting in and out. You gripped Bob's shoulder, putting your legs around his waist while your back is against the wall.
You felt every thrust of his hard member hitting your clit. Your heart racing, breathing becoming heavy, legs trembling. "Bob~!." "Oh god (Y/n) I love hearing you moan my name." He whispered between kisses. "Aah~!!  Bob!!"

You cried out as Bob sped up his pace. You could feel waves of ecstasy washing over your body. Your legs tightened around his waist.  He began pumping faster. You can feel yourself nearing your climax. Your eyes fluttered close and your head fell back.  Bob saw this and stopped.
He slowly pulled out of you. You panted. "(Y/N), I want you to come for me."
You moaned in response. His eyes sparkled and he leaned down placing one last sweet kiss on your lips. Now his pace were rought. "AAH~!! MMPH~!!" the pleasure was unbearable. You felt him hitting your sweet spot.  He pounded in you once more before finally cumming inside of you. Not long after, you cum as well. "Goddamn it (Y/n)."  He whispered while pulling out.  You two laid there on the floor panting and sweating.  Bob wrapped one of his arms around your waist as he pulled you towards him. He buried his nose in your neck giving kisses there. You blushed from the intimacy that had occurred. Bob pulled away and looked at you with lustful eyes.  "Damn I should buy you a vibrator." He chuckled.  You laughed along with him.  "Well I guess I'll have to get one then." You joked.  Bob rolled his eyes.

He carried you like a princess and place you down on the bed. He layed down next to you and cuddle with you. You held each other close.
"I love you so much.."
"I love you too darling ~"

Words: 1229