Is it Cold Outside? PT:1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW
Murder
Death
Crying
Blood

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash and debris fall from the sky a gray smoke cloud blocking the sun out, Everyone covered their ears with a few bleeding.

Quackity was shaking covering his ears half-assed frantically staring through the smoke in the atmosphere to see what had happened.

It was gone...

It was all gone..

Their home was gone..
Nothing but a crater remained.

He heard shouting, a familiar shouting.

Looking over to the voice the smoke fading making it easier to identify them.

Wilbur Soot.

Quackity wasn't able to understand what he was saying, but he noticed how he looked.

Wilbur was shaking holding his chest with a psychotic open-mouth grin, his hair looked disheveled and unwashed.

There was another person with him... it looked as though they were hugging?

They appeared to be shorter than Wil, they had a green bucket hat on with a green robe-like thing.

And he was holding a sword.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Quackity POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I could understand what was happening I saw the person holding onto him draw a sword, and before I knew it... stabbed him through the chest.

"WIL!"
My scream of terror broke through the smoke forcing a few eyes on me..

But that wasn't important.
I imminently ran over to the two pushing past everyone.

The other person had just stood there staring down at him holding onto the blood-covered sword not even moving.

I fell to my knees cupping his hot face, leaning over him.

"W..W-il... look at me,"
I moved his head to better look at him, he has dark heavy purple bags under his eyes and his eyes had a red tint to them.

He just smiled.
"Hi d - duckling.." he choked on some blood that began to fill his mouth.

"You're gonna be okay Wil.. just keep looking at me,"
I moved his head forward stopping him from choking on the liquid quickly filling his mouth, " Just keep looking at me.. it's all going to be oka-"

"I kn... know darl-ing, you... everyth - ing will be o.kay for you,"
his eyes began fluttering shut as he just laid there smiling at me.

I could feel the tears fall from my eyes and roll down my face,

"N..NO! I.. I need you- just look at me... WILBUR FUCKING LOOK AT ME!"

I shook his head forward and back tears poured from my eyes landing on his blood-stained sweater.

"I'm sor..ry love," he gently held my face with his hand wiping away any tears he could, "you.. you don't need me- you need yours-elf."

"No.. I need you... please- just... look at me, t-ell me what you fe..feel, just keep TA-lking to me pl-please,"
I was choking on my words sobbing holding on tightly to his hand.

"What do you feel amor, the first thing that comes to your mind just.. say it, don't stop talking please.."

"I.. I feel.. you, the blood pouring out of me.." (That's what I like started playing :] JUMP IN A CADILAC)

"O..okay just... look at the stars in the big black ink, tell me what you feel, and tell me what you think.."

He stared at me narrowing his eyes.

"Is it cold outside?"

I stared into his narrowing eyes, tears swelling up in mine.

"Is it cold outside...."

A smile found its way onto his chapped bloody-bitten lips, his hand bringing mine closer to them.
He left a tender kiss on the back of my hand.

Then his eyes faded to white limping his hand that held mine onto his chest where I felt his heartbeat fade...

and fade....

then stop.

I just cried... I couldn't control the tears flowing from my eyes.

I tighten my grip on his hand moving it out of the way, allowing my hand to hold his neck, his body was cold and oddly scaly but that didn't stop me from sobbing into the crook of his neck.

"you're... going to b.e o-kay amor..."

I heard something fall to the floor behind me, then a hand being placed on my back, I didn't pay mind to it still holding on tightly, sharing cries, whispers, and promises to the corpse.

Eventually, I sat up staring at his neck tears still rolling down my face, I felt the hand move from my back to my shoulder and I just cried even more turning to hold onto the person comforting me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word count: 683-

Did I already post this on a different story?

Yes

Did I still wanna share it here?

Yes

Make sure you eat some food and drink your holy water <3