【Traitor】

This is a perfect thing to post on Valentines day :]
This took a while to makeeeee

CW
Favoritism
Explosions
Quackity being a fucking badass-
Superhero stuff because...
Why not :3

(Also this is a little over 3000 words... sorry?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Narrator POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY AM I HEREEEE

Well, fuck whoever is making me do this.
You've used this fanart before >:[

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity sat atop a tall building that looked down upon the busy city of Las Nevadas through teary eyes, his fiancés had left him home alone, again.
It wouldn't be that bad if it was just to go shopping, or to have some nice time alone after they'd all been together for a while.

They were going out on a one-on-one date with each other, for the 4th time this month.
Their excuse was that they had been so busy fighting crime that they hardly had enough time to spend alone together, the problem was that all they did was spend time together and ignore Quackity.

Fucking dicks-
Imagine ignoring one of your fiancés. 

They wouldn't even comfort him when he'd get criticism for Having the worst "power" as headlines would put it, in fact, they would agree with them. 
They wouldn't outright say "They're right, your powers are useless"
More so, "I mean... well, what matters is if you think your powers are useful."

It always bugged the duck hybrid that they had never said "Your powers aren't useless"
It would always make him believe that they were useless, all he could do was fly at the end of the day, or that's what news articles would say, nothing too super.

Especially compared to his fiancés, who could control literal fire and slow down time.
Granted, not much could compare to those powers, but he'd like to feel like their equal, not their inferior.
He just wants to be validated by them once, given an ounce of affection once, and not be played as the worthless third leg.

But as someone useful.
He loved this city and would do anything to keep it safe, although.
Sometimes, he just wants to watch it all burn down to ash, just as L'manburg had.

Our man starting his villain arc >:]
Well... he will be~

Up here, no one could hurt him.
Mentally or physically, nobody could get up here unless they had a key to the roof, and even if they did, the only reason they'd be up here was to clean or kill themself.
Something, Quackity might take as an option at this point.

He continued to stare down at the lit-up city, noticing a brighter part of the city, he stared at the flaming lights and then stood up, grabbing his phone out of his pocket and seeing all his messages and missed calls.
In just a matter of minutes-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karl ♡
WHERE ARE YOU??

WE NEED YOU NOW-

STOP BAILING ON US FOR FUCKS SAKE
-25 More Messages-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------