𝘈 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘦 ♡

(I made this ^ for August-
yes it's bad, I am not an artist, lmao-)

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo walked down the stairs and to the front door as Tubbo watched them, "Boo?"
They stopped in front of the door after they grabbed the handle and turned their head to Tubbo.

"Where are you going?" The ram looked at the door and then at his husband, watching as they opened the door and left, without shutting it behind them.

Tubbo got up from the couch and looked out the door, not seeing Ranboo anywhere, "God dammit-" He sighed as he shut the door, "where the fuck is he going now..."

Tubbo looked around the house to try to find something Ran could have left for him to find out where they were going, but there was nothing.
The ram was disappointed that they had left, though it probably wasn't their fault.

They knew that today was a special day, Tubbo reminded them several times as to not surprise them when he made a nice dinner.
Tubbo decided to wait until Ran finally came home to give them their gift, it wasn't much, just a new gold ring for their horn.

They lost it a few weeks ago during one of their enderwalks and was really upset about it, even though Tubbo told him it was perfectly fine and that it wasn't their fault.

After a few hours of waiting and after Tubbo had put Michael to bed, he went out onto the porch to wait until Ran got home.

Through the snow, he saw a tall figure walking through the snow and up to the house, it was Ranboo.

"Hi, Boo"

"Hey..." They looked down to the ground with a hand behind their back, "I'm sorry for being gone all day... I know you wanted today to be special..."

Tubbo shrugged it off and smiled up at his husband, "It's fine, as long as you're here now, it's fine with me."
Ranboo lightly smiled at the shorter and moved their hand from behind their back and offered it out to Tubbo, holding a snow-covered rose.

"Awwe, Boo," Tubbo smiled and took the flower from the taller.

Ran softly smiled down at the ram, "It's not much, but I just wanted to get you something... even if it is small..." Tubbo looked up at Ranboo and shook his head, "It's not small, especially since it came from somebody I love!"

They hugged and Tubbo made sure to not damage the flower as they did, "Now, come on, I have to give you your gift" The shorter grabbed the taller's hand and took them inside, "My what?"

"Gift, wait here" Tubbo left Ran in the living room as he left to grab the gift from their bedroom, Ranboo was confused but did as they were told and stood behind the couch, staring at the staircase.

"Okay!" Tubbo ran down the steps nearly tripping at the end, much to the worry of Ran, "Careful please-"

"I'm fine, Boo-" He approached the enderman and held out a small box, "Go on, take it."
With some hesitation they took the box from Tubbo and opened it, staring at the ring in shock.

"You... you didn't-" They stared down at Tubbo who was smiling up at them, "I didd!"

"Tubbo-"

"Yess"

"I got you a rose that I found in the forest... and you got me a ring-"

"Yeah!"

"How am I supposed to-"

"You don't have to repay me, because it was a gift that I wanted to give you! Happy Valentine's Day, Boo."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Bee."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 561-

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure to eat something and drink your holy water >:D

Love you, darling <333