𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝...

Idea is from "Numb Little Bug" 
Love the song-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is something wrong?" Quackity asked the blond child sitting on his kitchen floor hiding his face, "No one here is going to hurt you Toms, and if they do they'll be introduced to my axe."
Tommy lightly chuckled and looked up at Quackity.

"There... nothing's...... it's hard to explain, I'm sorry-" He looked back down at the tiled floor and sighed.

"Nothing to be sorry for, Tommy. I'm all ears to listen to you." Big Q walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the counters, looking down at Tommy.

"Well..." He tenses up and looked to the side, "I don't feel a single thing..."

"Have the pills done too much?" Quackity asked looking down at Tommy with slight concern.

"Haven't caught up with my friends in weeks, and now we're out of touch..."
He sat up more and sat against the wall, "I've been driving in L.A... and the world it feels too big... like a floating ball that's bound to break," Tommy grabbed onto his head and stared down at the floor in front of him, "Snap my psyche like a twig-"

He sighed and let go of his head, looking up at Quackity, "And I just wanna see... if you feel the same as me..."

The hybrid stared down at Tommy, hopping off the counter and leaning on it crossing his arms, "Do you ever get a little bit tired of life?"

"Uhm..." He looked back down at the ground, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Like you're not really happy, but you don't wanna die?"

"Like you're hanging by a thread, but you gotta survive..."

"'Cause, you gotta survive," Quackity looked up at the ceiling then back down at Toms.

"Like your bodies in the room... but you're not really there..."

"Like you have empathy inside, but you don't really care," Q lightly chuckled staring at Tommy, with a smile.
"Like you're fresh out of love, but it's been in the air-"

"Quackity...Am I past repair?"

"Huh?" Quackity stared down at Tommy and he stared back, "No... you're kind of like me in a way..."

"What?"

"Well, you're just a little bit tired of trying to care when you don't..." He looked down at the ground and narrowed his eyes, focusing on one tile.

"A little bit tired of quick repairs to cope..." Tommy looked down at the ground with Q.

"A little bit tired of sinking..."

"There's water in my boat...."

"I'm nearly breathing..."

"Trying to stay afloat..."

"So, I've got these quick repairs to cope." Quackity looked back over at Tommy with a more relaxed face.

"Guess we're just broken and broke-" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 414-

I am ashamed how long this took me, lmao-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D

(Also, I wish you luck on whatever you're doing <3)