The Duck

TW
F Slur

CW
Cursing
Father Sam
(I can't think of anything else-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me, I groaned and rolled over in my bed hitting my bedside table until my alarm finally shut up. I shoved my face back into the pillow waiting for sleep to take over me, "WILBUR GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU'RE GONNA MAKE EVERYONE LATE!" Someone shouted from downstairs forcing my eyes open.

I slowly sat up in bed and stretched my arms out and yawned rubbing my eyes and looking around my room with my eyes still half shut from tiredness, I need to get more sleep, fuck. 

I got out of bed yawning again and grabbed my sweater I threw on the floor last night, I put it on and grabbed some pants and put them on along with my shoes and my beanie then grabbed my already packed bag walking out of my room and downstairs seeing all the eyes lock onto me.

"Well, look who finally decided to join us." Phil was in the kitchen putting out bowls on the kitchen island where Techno and Tommy were sitting, "I thought I was gonna make everyone late?" I walked over to the kitchen and sat down next to Tommy.
"You would have if you stayed in longer, now eat so we can fuck off soon."

I sighed and picked at my food listening to Tommy go on about what he did with Tubbo last night when Phil cut him short, "Everyone shut up and get ready to leave, being late on your first day isn't a good look for anyone here" I sat up along with Techno grabbing my bag and brought my bowl to the sink walking over to the front door throwing my bag over my shoulder yawning again and rubbing my eyes.

We walked out to the car Techno got in the passenger's seat Phil in the driver and Tommy and I in the back, "Everyone ready?"

"Eh..."

"No..."

"YEAH!"

"Good, at least Tommy's gonna have a good time," He started the car and started driving to the school, "I think I'll die before I have a good time at school," I mumbled staring out the window.
I saw kids walking up the sidewalk holding bags and talking to each other or just walking behind others, I assumed they were students since they had book bags and looked around my age, but one of them caught my attention.

He had raven-black hair that reached his shoulders but some of it was up in a loose bun all covered by a navy blue beanie, he also seemed to have beautiful golden feathers on his ears and beautiful lush golden wings coming out from his back, and what looked like a massive scar taking up half his face.
He was talking to two other guys with one walking very close behind him, they were all much taller than the duck-looking creature.

"Alright we're here, get the fuck out-" Phil unlocked the doors and let us out.
"Bye Phil, Techno was the first to get out followed by me and Tommy.

"Bye-"

"Bye fatherza!"

We slammed the doors shut and watch as Phil sped off.
"Guess he doesn't want people knowing we're his kids-" Techno glared in the direction Phil had left in as I looked around seeing everyone staring at us, "Fuck... not even here a damn minute and we're already the fucking center of everyone's attention, shit..."

Techno looked over at me and glared at everyone making them look away in fear, "There we go."
We all walked up to the school and I noticed the short duck from earlier now just walking with some ugly-looking guy.