𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝒫𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy slid out of his room and into the hallway, quietly walking over to his brother's room, he slowly turned the handle and cracked the door open.
He slid into the room and looked at his brothers peacefully sleeping.

Tommy went over to their backpacks and took out both of their notebooks, switching their places, putting Wilbur's notebook in Techno's backpack and Techno's notebook in Wilbur's backpack.

He took a pen from Techno's bag and twisted it open taking the spring out and twisted it closed, putting the cap back on.
He then looked through Wilbur's bag but found nothing of interest, so he went over to Wilbur's bedside table and unplugged his phone, picking it up and staring at his pin.

He put '8008' in and cocked a brow, glancing at his still sleeping brother, and opened the drawer looking around for something he could use as a hint but couldn't find anything.
So he just left it on the bedside table. (I made his passcode '315311' if you can guess why, you get a hug ^^)

He looked around and took one of Techno's gloves and took Wilbur's beanie.
He left the room, shutting the door behind him as quietly as he could, and went back to his room, shoving the glove and beanie under his pillow.

"Today's gonna be funn~" Tommy laughed to himself, smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| L'manburg Highschool ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy bolted into the school, leaving his brothers confused.
"Since when was he excited for school?" Wilbur looked over at Techno as they both made their way to the school entrance.

"No idea-"

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// English Class //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Techno stared at the whiteboard, fiddling with his somehow broken pen.

"The hell are you doing, man-" Quackity questioned staring at Tehno, "My pen's broken."

"Oh? Can I see?" He leaned over to Techno's desk offering his hand out, "Sure, why not-"
Techno handed the duck his pen and watched as he screwed it open, "Oh, you don't have a spring."

"What?"
Quackity grabbed a pen from his desk and opened it up, taking the spring out, putting it in Techno's pen.
"There you are." He handed the pen back and Techno clicked it open.

"Thank you."

"No problem! Oh and uh, do you have last week's notes-" He nervously smiled as Techno laughed a bit, "Uh-huh, here." He grabbed his notebook from his backpack and set it on Quackity's desk.
"Just get it back to me when you're done with it"

"Will do." He grabbed the book and put it in his bag, standing up when the bell rang, "I should be done with it around lunch."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Lunch //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why do my donuts smell like baby powder?" Niki brought her baked good up to his nose, sniffing it and scrunching her nose.

"Can I smell?" Wilbur grabbed one of the donuts and brought it to his nose, raising a brow at the smell, "Huh... I don't-"

"TECHNO WHAT THE FUCK-" Quackity yelled catching everyone in the group's attention, "What?" He looked up at Quackity who was holding the notebook, brightly blushing.

"THE FUCK IS THIS?"

"Notes?"

"NO-" He opened the notebook to a page that had Quackity, surrounded by hearts, "Heh-"
Wilbur Tensed up and lightly blushed.

"Oooo, someone has a crushhhhh" Karl teased laughing.

"Well, I think you will be happy to know that is not my notebook." Techno bluntly stated, "I'll give it back to the right owner." He grabbed the notebook from Quackity and shoved it in Wilbur's hands, "Here you go."

"Uh... th...thank you-" He quickly shoved the notebook into his backpack and took out the other one, giving it to Techno.

"How the hell did you end up with each other's notebooks?" Sapnap cocked a brow as Quackity went to sit between Wilbur and Niki.
"Uhm... not sure-" Wilbur glanced at the ground and Quackity grabbed one of the donuts in the middle of the circle, biting into it and immediately coughing, spitting it out onto his hand, "WHY WAS THERE BABY POWDER ON THAT-"

"We don't know, are you okay?" Niki took the donut from Quackity and Wilbur patted his back, "I'm fine? Fuck my mouth tastes so baddd-" Q looked around his back for his water bottle while Tommy walked up to the group.

"Hey boysssss."

"What do you want child-" Wilbur glared over at his brother who had a smug grin on his face, "Nothing, just enjoying the-"

Quackity spit his drink onto the grass and stared at his water bottle, "The fuck happened to my vodka-"

"YOU HAD VODKA AT SCHOOL?" Karl furrowed his brows and stared at Quackity who was smelling his drink.
"That was vodka-" Tommy looked back at where he came from and then back at Quackity.

"Duh, I always have vodk-"

.

.

.

"RANBOO DON'T FUCKING DRINK THAT-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 759-

I realized Quackity got pranked the most here :3
But Ranboo's in for a surprise-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D