♥ Shipping ♥

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tallulah sat on the grass leaning against the wall as she wrote in her journal while Wilbur was finishing off the roof of her little house, he fell down and took a step back to look at what he had made.

Tallulah got up and ran over to Wilbur, with a bright smile on her face, "Papa, papa!" She cheered, raising her journal up to her papa could see what she had drawn.
"Oh... why are me and Quackity on a boat-" He furrowed his brows and looked at Tallulah with a confused face.

"Because Uncle Tommy said that he shipped you two and a ship is a boat!" She smiled, twitching her small wings.
"Oh." He stayed quiet for a moment and stood up straight, "Wonderful-" He sighed, flinching at the sound of the gate opening and a child running towards them.

"Lulah!" Tilin cheered, running over to hug Tallulah.
"Hello, Mr. Smily face!" Tallulah greeted with a smile and a wave as did Quackity, "Hola, Nina." Quackity smiled more as the dragon ran up to him, "I drew something!" She chirped, flipping her journal around so Quackity could see it. 

"Ooh... whyy are me and your papa in a boat-" He raised a brow and Tallulah just smiled, "Because my uncle said he ships you two!"
Quackity just stared at her, a faint blush colored his face.

"Yay!" Tilin followed up.

"Q- I am so sorry for this-" Wilbur stammered, very embarrassed that his feelings were being put on blast to his daughter.
Quackity just smiled and nodded, "That's... alright-..." He paused for a moment and elbowed Wilbur, "Your brother knows a little too much, hm-" He giggled.

Wilbur softly blushed and slowly nodded, rubbing the back of his neck, "I.. uhm... yeah-..." He softly chuckled as Quackity leaned on him.

.

.

.

"Our parents are gay-" Tilin laughed.
"Yeeaah... welp. Glad to have you as my sister," Tallulah wrapped an arm around Tilin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 315-

What was this? Idkk LMAO

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:]