Little Kitty

I got this idea from this fanart a friend made >:] 
It looks amazing <333 (August, this is what they sent on accident-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, I'm home!" I walked through the door and put the bags on the counter noticing a pretty looking note sitting on the counter.

I picked it up and read it cocking a brow.
Hello, my kitten <3
Come up to the room, I have a little surprise for you~

'Kitten?
Since when the hell did he call me that?'
I put the note back down on the counter and walked upstairs slowly.

I made it to our door and opened it just enough so I could enter and walked in staring at the empty room, I walked in more looking around the bed.

"Boo-" I felt two hands jolt on my shoulders scaring the crap out of me, I looked behind me seeing Wilbur who kissed my face pulling me close and hugging me from behind.

"WIL- FUCKING HELL!" I shouted at him as he laughed, resting his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry, baby. I just had to-" He kissed my face more, pulling me even closer to him.

I sighed and leaned onto him, "What did you want?"
He looked me up and down lightly biting his lip, "I got you a gift my darling~" He trailed his hands down my sides placing them on my hips, rubbing small circles on them.

"A gift?.... goodie-" I rolled my eyes and chuckled leaning into his touch, "What is it?"
He let go of me, walked over to the bed, and pulled out a small box from behind it.

"My love... what is that?" He didn't answer me and just shoved the box into my chest, "Just put it on beautiful~" He winked at me and motioned to the bathroom.

"What is it-" I again didn't get an answer just him pushing me over to the bathroom, "Don't worry about it, baby," he pushed me into the bathroom and grabbed the door, "Just put it on, I'll be waiting~"

"So.. it's clothes?" He shut the door and left me in the bathroom with the box.
'Well.... what the hell even is in this?'

I put the box on the counter and opened it cocking a brow and pulling out the first thing I saw...
A maid dress.

'Oh fuck me sideways-'
I unfolded the dress and fanned it out, turning it around and placing it up against me. It didn't look half bad so I just sighed and stripped off my clothes then put on the dress, it was a little tight but nothing terrible

Once I got it all the way on I looked in the mirror smiling
'Damn, I look good~'
I looked back in the box and notice cat ears and a tail.

'God fucking dammit Wil-'
I took out the ears and just put them on over my beanie then clipped the tail on the skirt of the dress, I still didn't look that bad so I took a deep breath and made my hair look a little nicer before I opened the door seeing Wilbur sitting on the bed staring at me.

"Damn... you look, good babe-" He looked me up and down biting his lip, "So good.... god damn-" I sighed and walked over to him placing a hand on my hip and leaned on my foot staring at him, "Well. Here I am, what are your other two wishes~" I giggled as he continued to stare at me.

"I wish you could do the little 'rawr' thing~" He did the motion with his hands smirking up at me. "No way in fucking hell-" I laughed crossing my arms.

"It was my wish darling~" He crossed his legs and looked me up and down biting his lip more, "You have to~"

I glared at him and sighed bringing my hands up forming them in a claw and dropped them forward, rolling my eyes, "I hate my life-"

"I love your life~" He smiled at me and motioned me to come closer to him, "Now come on, baby. I have one last wish~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 641-

You can use your imagination about what his last wish was :]

I hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water :D