Eყҽʂ Rҽԃ...

This is my entry for ThatonerandompersonL's writing contest!

.

CW
Angst 
Manburg go boom
Death
Blood :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity slowly opened his eyes and yawned, stretching his arm and grabbing the pillow under his head, he stared at the wall in front of him for a few minutes until he pushed himself up and turned over to his side, seeing the empty spot next to him.

He looked around the room and noticed a light coming from the bathroom, Quackity pulled the blankets off of him and got out of the bed, making his way to the door.
He slowly cracked the door open and saw Wilbur standing in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection.

Quackity couldn't see his face, but he did see him put something into his eyes.
Q looked down at the ground and noticed the old crow black feathers curled up on the ground, he opened the door more catching Wilbur's attention which turned to look at the duck.

"Quackity- hey-" He glanced down at the sink and grabbed something, shoving it into a drawer, "What are you doing up?" He stared at Quackity with his light orange eyes glowing with the light, seeming a bit more red than normal.

"Uh... just woke up, what are you doing?" He opened the door fully and walked over to Wilbur, staring up at him with his light blue eyes.
"Oh, nothing- just... my eyes were bothering me-" He rubbed his head and smiled down at the shorter, "You should go back to sleep-"

"Are you okay?" Quackity brought his hand up to Wilbur's face and cupped it, watching as he slowly leaned into his warm touch, "I noticed the feathers, mi amor, you can tell me if something's bothering you.."

"Yeah... I'm fine- just.." He paused and removed Quackity's hand from his face, "Go back to sleep, duckling.."

The two stared at each other, holding eye contact that was only broken by Quackity's eyes trailing down to the drawer Wilbur had closed, he wondered what Wilbur was hiding from him.
"Alright.. goodnight, Wil-" 

"Goodnight.." Wilbur knelled down and raised Quackity's head, giving him a quick kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too."

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Wilbur-" 

Everybody looked around, lowering their weapon as Wilbur was nowhere to be seen.
"He was right here a minute ago-" I looked towards the last place I saw Wilbur when I heard the hissing of TNT under my feet.

Before I could think I grabbed Tubbo and ran away, hearing the explosions behind us.
Everybody was screaming as my ears rang. I looked through the smoke and debris and saw dark red eyes pricing through the fading smoke. 

The ringing faded and was replaced with shouting. Wilbur's shouting.
He stared out at all of us and then turned to his right, pulling out a sword. He pushed it into the blond's hands and opened his arms out repeating the same thing.

"KILL ME PHIL, JUST KILL ME, THEY ALL WANT YOU TO-"
He was laughing as 'Phil' looked at us and then back at Wilbur.

My heart dropped as I watched the sword plunge through his chest, the blood-drenched tip coming out of his back as his body seemed to tense.
He fell forward onto Phil, shoving the sword into his body more.

I dropped my axe as my eyes filled with tears that rolled down my face, I couldn't speak I couldn't even scream I just watched as the love of my life fell down onto the ground.
I tensed and ran over to him, nearly falling into the crater.

I pushed past Phil and fell down to my knees in front of Wilbur's body, cupping his face as more and more tears left my eyes and fell down onto his face.
His eyes faintly opened and looked at me, I could see his pure red eyes start to fade.

A small smile formed on his face as he rested his hand atop of mine and closed his eyes, letting death take him over.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
== Dooms Day ==

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy, Tubbo, and I sat atop the obsidian grid that had destroyed our home, watching withers cause even more destruction to the growing creator.

"It's gone now..." Tommy sighed and hung his head down.

"Yeah... well.. at least it's over now..." Tubbo wrapped his arm around Tommy's shoulder and held him for comfort, "And... at least we're okay.."

I looked over to my right noticing Ghostbur sitting next to me, staring down at the destruction with us, his white eyes blending in with his light gray skin.
I wrapped a wing around him and sighed as he rested his head on mine.

I felt a pain in my eyes but pushed it back, pulling Ghostbur closer to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
== Las Nevadas: April 29th ==

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and sat up in my bed, forcing the blanket off of me as I got out of bed, and went over to my bathroom. I turned the light on and stared into my mirror.
Dark grey eyes stared back at me as I got ready for my day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 802-

Hello~
I hope you enjoyed this, I certainly enjoyed writing it!

I also hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D