𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛

CW
Mentioned Domestic Abuse
Cheating (duh-)
Implied Segs

(IIII think that's it :D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//  Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat at my desk and stared at all the paperwork I had finally finished and let out a long and tired sigh, I could finally go home and sleep.
As I stood up my door opened to Schlatt who was holding an entire stack of paperwork.

"Where are you going pumpkin?" He walked over to my desk and stared down at me, "Oh, I'm going home. I'll-"

"You're going home?" Schlatt furrowed his brows and glared down at me, "But you're not even done."

"Huh? Oh, I actually just-"
He set the stack of papers on my desk making a thumping sound, "You're not even done, pumpkin, why are you going home already?"

I stared at the stack of papers and slowly sat back down pulling my chair closer to the desk, "O...oh... I... I guess I'm not done..." I stared down at the desk as I heard him chuckle.

"Good, get it done fast so you can make dinner," He quickly kissed the top of my head and I looked up at him trying to smile but I just saw him wipe his mouth and leave the room not even making eye contact with me.

I sat up in my chair and took a deep breath looking out my window then the clock, it was 5:24 pm...
So I had to have all this work done by 6:30... at the latest.

I sucked it up and took the top page, looking over it this was just one out of 20 that would probably take me 15 minutes each... and that was only 20.

I wanted to scream I could feel the tears welling in my eyes, I hadn't had a break in so long...
I was sleep-deprived, overworked, underappreciated, starving, and just overall wishing I was fucking dead.

I thought about what would happen if I didn't finish the entire stack today...
The worst that could happen is he hits me... or... I don't want to think about that...

But if I don't make it home in time to make dinner... then I'll probably get the same treatment... if not worse.
So either way something's gonna hurt... I let out a shaky breath and face-planted on my desk staring at the wood tears welling up in my eyes.

No matter what I do I'm gonna end up hurt one way or another if I lie to him about finishing the papers, I might fuck up dinner and get hit... and if he finds out he hits me again...

What if...
I don't... go home?

Tubbo doesn't live with us... and depending on where I go he couldn't hurt me...
And if I'm lucky... he won't notice...

But where the fuck would I-
Wait... Pogtopia, Schlatt shouldn't know where that is, Wilbur and I are on pretty good terms, and I know the general area...

The fuck am I talking about, running away to the fucking rival's base?
They wouldn't want me there if my own husband hardly wants me here, why the fuck would they?

Although... that's one less person on Schlatts side... so they might let me in out of pity?
Would be better than getting my fucking ass beaten by Schlatt.

I got up from my seat and stared back at the papers and the clock, 5:52.
Fuck this I'm taking my chance.

I went to the door and opened it poking my head and looking up and down the hall not seeing anyone so I shut the door behind me after turning my light off and walked down the empty halls and out the front door.