Revenge

.

TW: 
Blood
Knives
Torture 

I got this idea from 'The Dismemberment Song' It's amainggg!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam walked up to Tommys house and knocked on the door with Ponk by his side, "I'm telling you, we should go to Wilbur about this... or Foolish, or even fucking Charlie!" He sighed, pitching his nose bridge, "Not Tommy..." 

Sam shook his head and knocked on the door once more, "It's fine, Tommy will have answers."
"...Why not Foolish?" He groaned as Tommy opened the door, "Uhm... hello Sam," He blinked, "And Ponk, how may I help you?" He smiled.

"Have you seen Quackity since Dream died?" He sighed, noticing Tommys confusion, "Uhm... noo," He blinked, "Why-"
"We haven't seen him in a while and we're worried..." Ponk answered instead of Sam, "He took that book and.." He trailed off. 

Tommy perked up and furrowed his brows, "What... I thought... he destroyed it-" He was concerned for his friend, "Have you talked to Wilbur? Be basically stalks Quackity-"
"I TOLD YOU!" Ponk glared at Sam who groaned, "I don't want to talk to him," He huffed, stomping his trident on the ground.

"Well we need to make sure our son is okay, for fucks sake!" Ponk shouted, "The last time he talked about the book he said he was going to revive Schlatt! Do you understand how concerning that is?" He hissed.

Tommy was growing more concerned the more he heard, "Can I come with?" He looked between the two grown-ups who nodded, "Yes, we're getting Wilbur then if he's no help we're getting Charlie," Ponk huffed, storming over to Las Nevadas with Sam and Tommy following behind him.

Wilbur was at the sign of Las Nevadas, noticing Sam approaching and assumed he was there to tell him to fuck off... but then he saw Ponk and Tommy, "Heyy, the fuck's going on here?" He questioned, only to get a trident stabbed towards him. His neck perfectly fit between the picks, "Where the fuck is Alex."

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK SAM?" Ponk shouted, confused by his violent approach.
"YEAH- I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM MAN," Wilbur scoffed, used to nearly dying by Sams hands at this point, "Wouldn't still fucking be here if I had."

Ponk saddened, worried about his son when he saw Quackity walking in the middle of the city, "Quackity!" He smiled, running into the city.
Sam, Tommy, and Wilbur were confused by this, Sam removed his trident and and over with his husband while Tommy ran after Sam.
Wilbur, confused by all of this, walked after them.

Quackity smiled at Ponk who was freaking out, "Where have you been? I've been worried sick!" He shook the hybrid by the shoulder and Quackity tried to calm him down, "Papa, I'm fineee," He smiled calmly, "Where have you been?"
"Working," He smiled, "I've also been eating a bit more," He chirped, much to Ponks surprise.

"Really?" He blinked. By this point everyone else managed to get over to the two, with Wilbur trailing far behind. "You've been eating?" Ponk softly furrowed his brows, not expecting that.
"Alex has been doing what?" Sam looked at his son who rolled his eyes, "I've been eating." He shrugged.

Both Sam and Ponk were okay with that answer, leaving Quackity with Tommy and Wilbur, who weren't as satisfied with that. "Soo, how have you been Q?" Wilbur cocked a brow at him and he shrugged, "Prettttyy good," He chirped, cocking his head to the side, "Uhm... okay then-" Wilbur furrowed his brows.

"Mhmmm, I  should get going though, work," He smiled, walking away without saying hi to Tommy.
"Something's up with him," Wilbur muttered, "Yeah. He didn't say hi to me!" Tommy scoffed. Wilbur rolled his eyes and followed behind Quackity with Tommy following as well.

The duck hybrid walked into an elevator, with the doors shutting behind him. Wilbur watched the number go down, he furrowed his brows and stood in front of the closed elevator.

.

.

.

Quackity left the elevator and walked down the echoing hospital like halls into a room with a smirk on his face, "Hello darling," He purred, grabbing a small knife as he walked over to Schlatt who was tied down to a chair, "ALEX WHAT THE FUCK-" He snapped, causing Quackity to chuckle.

"Hold still~ my sweet," He purred, running the knife down his jaw, "I might hurt youu," He smirked, pulling away from the ram as he hissed, "How long are you going to fucking torture me?"  He cried out, trying to watch where he was going.

"Until it no longer pleases me to watch the life drain~ out of you," He looked over his shoulder making Schlatt shudder, "Awww, don't you squirm... don't you threat," He slowly walked over to him with a butcher knife, "I'm not gonna hurt you... yet~" He hopped up on the table and crossed his legs, dragging the sharp knife over his chest, "Just going to... enjoyy~ the blood that pours from your worthless body," He hissed.

"You're such a sick fucking who-" Schlatt started to scream but was cut off by blood filling his throat.
"Shhh~" Quackity chuckled, digging the knife further into his throat, "You know what will happen every time you try to insult me," He smiled, watching as he chocked on his own blood, "We can play this game as many times~ as we can," He purred into his ear.

Wilbur and Tommy watched from the hall at this madness... Wilbur found it a little hot butttt he wasn't saying that right now.
"What the fuckk-" Tommy mumbled, looking up at Wilbur as Quackity plunged the knife into his chest.

Wilbur pushed Tommy to the side and walked into the room, knocking on the doorframe, "Knock knock~" He purred, making Quackity jump, "Wilbur- what the fuck are-" He hissed as Wilbur walked over to him, poking Schlatts dead body, "Better question. What the fuck are you doing down here?" He cocked a brow, seeing just now how bloody and disheveled Quackity was. 

"The fuck do you think," He stabbed the butcher knife into the dead body in front of him.
"Uhm... being hot?" He hummed, "...Anddd killing this guy?" He shrugged, looking back at Quackity.
"Is this how you... cope?" He looked back down at Schlatt, "Why did you even revive him if you were just gonna... do this to him-" Wilbur stared at Schlatts nearly full head of white hair.

"To watch him die... over... and over... and over again," His eyes were cold as he stared at the lifeless body on the table. "Oooh... oookaaayy-" Wilbur bit the inside of his lip as he took his hand, "I think... wee should get you out of this... dungeon." He muttered, dragging him out of the room, "Let him suffer in limbo."

Quackity... let him drag him away without fighting much, worrying Wilbur a bit more.
"Let's get you home..."

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1106-

Back to back! WOOOW!

I hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure to eat something and drink your holy water