Government Hooker

CWLimeCursing (whore/slut used several times)Slut shaming?CheatingDomesic-violanceHookers?? (Is that a cw ToT)(I think that's it?)(Also thank you August for the idea and the choosing the fanart <3)--------------------------------------------------...

CW
Lime
Cursing (whore/slut used several times)
Slut shaming?
Cheating
Domesic-violance
Hookers?? (Is that a cw ToT)
(I think that's it?)

(Also thank you August for the idea and the choosing the fanart <3)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schlatt was asked to be seen by President Soot and Quackity insisted he should go with him...

"Why do you even want to come to this? It's probably just some boring meeting." Schlatt looked down at Quackity who was literally begging on his knees, "PLEASEE- I... just wanna..... see what you do?"

"That's stupid but fine. You can come with me." Schlatt glared at Quackity as he smiled in joy and got up on his feet getting slapped in the face by Schlatt, " Calm the fuck down. You're coming with me to meet an asshole, you shouldn't be that fucking excited."

Quackity's face plummeted as he held his face in pain glaring up at Schlatt, "Sorry..."
Schlatt rolled his eyes and went to the front door grabbing his coat, being followed by Quackity, "Are you really going out like that?" He looked Q up and down, "Huh? I always wear this?"

"Yeah. In the house, not outside... you look like a 2 dollar whore." He glared down at the duck who pulled down his shorts holding his wings close to his body, following Schlatt outside after putting on the first shoes he grabbed, not looking at them.

The two made it to the president's house when Schlatt looked over at Quackity who was a little taller than usual, "What the fuck are you wearing." He looked down at his feet furrowing his brows at the heeled boots Quackity put on, "I just grabbed some random shoes... and I didn't think you wanted to go back so I could change..."

"Fucking hell. Could you be any more of a fuck up. When we go in there we aren't together, got it." Quackity looked up at Schlatt shocked, "W...what? Why..." The goat man looked down at Quackity in disgust, "Because I'll be damned if the fucking president thinks I'm dating a whore."

"Oh... r-right..." Q stared down at the ground again, all the joy he had seemingly disappeared.
The door opened to Tommy whose smile left his face, "Hey, you're here to see Wil?"

"Obviously, fuck out of the way." Schlatt pushed past Tommy and was followed by Quackity who looked back at Tommy and apologized going up to the president's room. 

"Remember. You're just some whore who's my acquaintance. Got it." Schlatt glared down at Quackity as he raised his hand to the door, "Mhm..."
The taller knocked on the door which was immediately opened to the president, "Ah, Schlatt so glad you could join me," Wilbur looked from the goat man down to his duck friend and smiled softly, "And you brought a friend I see?"

Q lightly blushed and nodded smiling back at him, "Yeah, sorry about him. He basically begged me to let him come with." Schlatt rolled his eyes and walked into the room followed by Quackity who Wilbur paid extra mind to, winking at him.