ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀʀ-

This was August's wonderful idea <333

CW
Mention of drugs
Sexual implication

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and rubbed them, turning to my side to wrap my arm around Wilbur, who wasn't next to me. I stared at the empty spot next to me and got a weird feeling in my gut, I sat up and got out of bed looking around for anything Wilbur could have done to fuck with me this time.

I didn't find anything so I just went to get dressed and put on my beanie, but I couldn't find one, I kept looking around for one but couldn't find any, I heard a laugh come from the hall and snapped my attention to the sound.
"WILBUR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD-" I heard footsteps run away as I ran out of the room and after him.

I chased him around the house for a while until he got tired and stopped to catch his breath, I ran up to him and tried to grab my beanie from his hand but he raised it above his head, laughing as I jumped up to grab it.
"WILBUR GIVE ME MY FUCKING BEANIE!"

"NOOOO," He gasped, coughing between laughs, "I WANNA SEE YOUR HAIRRR"
I glared at him and tried to push him down but failed, ending with him laughing even more.

I sighed and looked up at him, "You have left me with no other choice."
He looked down at me and cocked his head, "Awww, what's the little ducky gonna do~, throw a little fi-"
I moved closer to him and kneed his dick, watching him bite down on his lip and slowly come down to my level.

"Oww-"

"I told you." I took my beanie from his hand and put it on my head, making sure my hair was just right as Wilbur curled up on the ground in front of me.

"That was just painful to watch-" Tommy stared down at Wilbur while Techno drank his coffee, sitting on the couch observing us.

"Not for me."

"Kill me-"

"Uh, I'm pretty sure that's Phil's job."

I stared down at Wilbur for a few seconds and sat down in front of him, petting his head.
"I am soooooo gonna get you back for this-" He softly glared at me as I stared back at him.

"Alright, but you started this war."

.

.

.

.

.

.

That next week I woke up to Wilbur dead asleep with an arm draped over me, perfect.
I slowly got out of bed and looked around the room for all of Wilbur's hoodies and sweaters and dropped them in a laundry basket with some of my clothes covering them.
I went back into our room and saw him still asleep cuddling with a pillow, I searched around the room until I found his guitar pick and new strings I left the room and looked around for a place to hide them.

"The fuck are you doing-" Techno questioned, staring at me in the hallway with the stuff in my hands.
"Uhm... payback?"

"And what the hell do you plan to do with those things?" He pointed to the pick and strings and I stared at him and the items.
"No fucking idea-"

Techno looked around and then looked back at me, "Why don't you put it with your drugs or something?"

I stared at him for a moment and laughed, "You're a fucking genius-"
He chuckled and walked into the kitchen, "Don't mention it."

I rolled my eyes and quickly grabbed a knife and went over to the living room and got down to the ground. I moved the carpet and pried the floorboard open and set the pick and strings in, putting the board and carpet back grinning.

I went back to Wilbur and I's room to see him still asleep, I started to get dressed and heard moving coming from the bed, I looked back at it and saw a tired Wilbur staring at me.
"Good morning, dormilón," I smiled at him and went back to brushing my hair.

He got out of bed and came over to me, resting his hands on my waist, "Good morninggg."
He yawned and rubbed my waist pulling me closer to him, "Did you sleep well, babe?"

Wilbur nodded and went over to the dresser most likely looking for one of his sweaters, "Babe-"
I looked over at him, keeping my best poker face on, "Yes, love?"

"Do you know where all my sweaters are?" He furrowed his brows and motioned back to the drawer I had emptied out, "No?"

He stared at me, furrowing his brows more, "Are you sure?"
"Mhm, just wear something else-" I turned back to the mirror and watched him sigh and go over to the closet, opening it up and seeing none of his hoodies hung up or folded.
"Quackity. Where the fuck are my clothes?"

I looked over at him with a 'do I look like I know' face and watched out of the corner of my eye as he sighed and looked through the rest of his clothes, grabbing a black, sleeveless turtleneck, along with some jeans and a belt.
I turned to look at him and eyed him up and down, "You should wear that more often."

He glanced at me and laughed, placing his hands in his pockets, "Should I now?"
I nodded and put my beanie on, forcing it down as he tried to pull it off of my head, "You should let your hair out moree~"

I glared at him in the mirror and rolled my eyes, leaving the room. He stayed behind as I made my way down to the kitchen to make myself coffee.
I watched Tommy walk into the kitchen, dragging his feet behind him as he went over to the fridge grabbing a diet coke.
"Didn't you just wake up-"

He glared over at me and opened the can, "Don't act like you don't smoke your fucking pot at 8 am."

"God damn, no need to murder the man-" Techno laughed as I rolled my eyes and poured my coffee.

"TOMMY!"
Wilbur stormed into the kitchen and went over to the demon child, "WHAT-"

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IT?" He shouted at Tommy as the child sipped his drink, "Where'd I put what?"
Me and Techno exchanged a look and returned to watching Wilbur shout at his brother.

"MY FUCKING GUITAR PICK YOU LITTLE GREMLIN SHIT-"
Tommy stared at Wilbur and furrowed his eyebrows, "Nothing-"

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?"

"Does it look like I know?"

Wilbur stared at him for a few more seconds and switched his attention to me.
"Quackity."

"Wilbur."

He pushed past Tommy and stood directly in front of me, pushing me back on the counter, "Did you. Take my Guitar pick?" He glared down at me furrowing his brows as I drank my coffee.

"Nope," I lied.
I wanna see how long I can play this out.

"Are you sure about that?" He leaned even closer to me, resting both his hands on the counter, trapping me.
"Mhm, what would I even do with it?" I cocked a brow at him and drank more of my coffee.

He moved close to my ear and whispered, "If you tell me the truth, I'll make you feel good~"
He purred into my ear, stimulating my feathers, I held eye contact with him as he removed his mouth from my ear and stared back at me.

"I hate you."

"Finally. What the fuck did you do with it?" He moved away from me and folded his arms, "Floorboard where the drugs are."

"You have drugs in the floorboards?"

"Oh my fucking god, you little shit." He went to grab a knife and went into the living room while I held Tommy back in the kitchen.
"It was your brother's idea."

"Techno," He came back into the kitchen holding the pick and strings, "I hate you-"
Wilbur looked back at me and raised a brow, "Soo where are my clothes?"

"I'd tell you, but I like you in this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1269- (nice)