♥ Arcade Date ♥

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity stood outside of the Arcade checking the time on his phone, looking left and right to make sure Wilbur was still coming.
Quackity had come to the UK to visit his brother George.

And to also finally go on a date with his boyfriend.
They were almost dating for a year and Quackity finally managed to visit him, and Wilbur was late to their first date

He sighed and put his phone into his pocket, holding himself as he watched other people walking past him, he looked down at the sidewalk feeling upset at the fact Wilbur had bailed on him...
Bailed on their first actual date.

"Q!" His head perked up as he heard a familiar British voice call out to him, he turned his head to Wilbur who was running up to him holding a small bouquet in his tight grip.
"There you are-" He sighed, turning to face Wilbur, "Baby I'm sorry- it's just that-"

"OH BOYSSS" Tommy appeared behind Wilbur as his brows furrowed in annoyance, "Tommy fuck off." He turned around to glare at Tommy as he grinned back.
"Tommy what the hell-" Quackity cursed and watched the blond walk into the arcade.

"Wilbur." He slowly glared up at Wilbur.

"Listen- I tried to lose him- but... well," Wilbur motioned into the arcade where Tommy just went, Quackity sighed and shook his head, "Well... as long as I'm with you I guess it fine.." He moved closer to Wilbur and wrapped his arms around Wilbur's neck, getting up on his tiptoes to do so. 

"Yeah?" Wilbur placed the bouquet in Quackity's pocket and cupped his face, bringing it closer to his.
"Can you nerds get out of the way, you're blocking the entrance." Their attention slowly shifted to the pink-haired man who seemed "thrilled" to be there.

"Techno..." Wilbur muttered, glaring at his brother who stared back, blankly.
"Can you move?" Wilbur grabbed Quackity's waist and pulled him out of the Techno's way and he walked inside the arcade.

"W-"

"Hey mates- can we just-" Phil and Trixtin slowly moved past Wilbur and Quackity trying to not make much note of themselves.
Quackity stared at them as his eye began to twitch, "Wilbur..." He snarled, eyeing Wilbur who raised his hands up in defense.

"Hey- hey- I didn't know they would be here- Tommy was the only one to follow me here-" Wilbur looked into the arcade and then back at Quackity, "We can still have a fun date-" Wilbur softly grabbed the hybrid's chin and raised his head up.

Q sighed and leaned into Wilbur's slightly scratchy touch, "We'll just ignore them, your beauty is enough to make me forget whatever just happened" He rubbed Quackity's side and pulled him closer.

Quackity sighed and nodded his head, smiling. "Okay, let's go inside then?"
Wilbur nodded and grabbed Q's small hand and they both walked into the building, rubbing the back of Q's hand with his thumb.

They grabbed some tokens and walked around the arcade playing games and giggling with each other while Tommy and Trixtin watched them standing in front of a claw machine as Quackity's feathers puffed with rage.

"What are mumza and Tommy doing-" Techno questioned, glaring at the two while Phil rolled his eyes whilst he put a token into a pinball machine, "No idea. We're just here to keep them in check."

Quackity hit the claw machine and glared up at Wilbur, "I fucking hate this stupid mother fucking game." Wilbur chuckled and placed his hands on Quackity's waist and moved him out of the way, "Let me get it for you, duckling~" He put a token into the machine and eyed Quackity with a cocky smirk resting on his face. 

"Babe-" Quackity muttered as Wilbur started moving the crane around trying to get his lover the plushie he wanted.
The duck just stood there, watching the crane grab a stuffed duck but then drop it back onto the other stuffed animals, "Fuck-" He mumbled putting in another token.

Quackity leaned on the other claw machine and softly smiled as Wilbur tried and failed to grab the plushie from the machine and tried to hide the fact he was getting pissed off.
"You good, baby?" Quackity chuckled as Wilbur looked over at him, forcing a sweet smile, "Uh-huh! Never better~"

"Oh yeah?" He had a bright smile on his face while Wilbur went back to glaring at the machine, "Come here you fucking sunglass fuck-" He muttered to himself as the crane grabbed the duck and dropped it down the shoot, "FUCK YEAH!" Wilbur got down to grab the duck and handed it over to Quackity.

"Here you are my sweet little duckling~" Wilbur cooed as Quackity smiled and hugged the stuffed animal close, "Yaayyy!" His wings twitched in excitement while his tail wagged, "Thank you~" He smiled leaning closer to Wilbur with a bright smile on his face.

Wilbur chuckled smiling down at the duck, "Of course baby~" He watched Quackity nuzzle his face onto the stuffed animal's head, "You know what would be funny?"

Quackity raised his head and raised a brow in confusion, "What?"
"If we took a picture and you just blankly stared at the camera holding the duck," Wilbur took out his phone as Quackity giggled and lowered the stuffie, raising one of its wings up so it was waving.

Wilbur brightly smiled while Quackity blankly stared at the phone, getting a few pictures before a smile broke on his face.
Wilbur went over to Quackity and kissed the top of his head, "You're so cute~"

Wilbur grabbed his hand and looked behind his back, noticing his mom and brother staring with Techno silently judging them.
"You wanna go get food?

"Yeah!"

"Cute date-"

"What?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 927-

Ayyyyy cute date :3