Death's A Dream

This was NonbinaryAugust's idea!
So for 1K (WOOOOOOOOO) I think I'm gonna write a few of your ideas and some of mine as well! which I'll be able to do when I'm on break!

CW
Death
Lore references
BeeDuo being cute ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lava leaked onto the floor leading a small stream to the two blonds in the cell.

"Tommy. I'm a fucking, god-"
Dream laughs holding his cold and blunt potato over the 16 year old.

"YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING PLAY WITH LIFE MAN-"
Tommy backed up into the wall as he stared up at the deranged man before him.
"IT MAKES EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ANYONE DOES WORTHLESS!"

The man laughed and took his mask and held it onto his face.
"So? Tommy, I could kill you right now and bring you back, over and over again... and that doesn't seem so worthless to me..."

Tommy stared up at the smiley face mask staring back at him.
Void black eyes and a simple smile to match, hiding the manic expression of the prisoner behind it.

"You... you fucking wouldn't..."
The younger tried backing away more back was met with the obsidian wall.

"Wouldn't I..."
Dream swung his arm holding the potato up and smashed it down bashing it in the child's head.

Over

and Over

Coloring the potato in red

Tommy tried screaming for help but was knocked unconscious by Dream.
That didn't stop him from beating his head in more.

.

.

And more

.

.
And even more.
The potato was dented and dripping with blood and so was Tommy's head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This part's not gonna be accurate to the actual lore because Clouds doesn't want to have to just copy it word for word-)

Quackity stood atop a tower staring at his old friend backing away with tears forming in his eyes.

"S-Slime? What-"

"You always told me, your legacy is what you leave behind. Well, Quackiy from Las Nevadas.
What's your legacy?" 
It approached the duck hybrid moving slowly.
"An empty country, your workers, failed relationships, broken trusts, lies?"
He drew a sword still approaching the tearing man.

"Wh... what... I-"
Q stammered on his words backing up more.

"Your lives work. Your Legacy is something useless. Something maybe only one person uses, compared to you your rival's accomplished more in less time than you-"
Slime smiled

"Because Quackity from Las Nevadas," It held its sword up to Quackity's throat.

"You are not a good person."

Slime kicked Q off the tower and looked over the edge watching him fall.

And fall.

Then land head first on the concert ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo opened his eyes and looked to his side not seeing Ranboo, he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then looked around the bedroom.

Moonlight leaked through the curtains giving Tubbo a comforting but still scared feeling.

"Boo?"
He got out of bed his hooves clacking on the hardwood floors covering Ranboo and his room.

The goat exited the room and looked around noticing a light on downstairs
he didn't hear anything but the wind from outside and the floorboards creaking under his hooves.

"Boo? You down here?"
He stopped at the bottom of the stairs seeing the back of his husband's head peaking out from behind the kitchen counter.

"There you are, how come you're down here and no-"
Tubbo's eyes widened as he stared down at his son lying in a pool of blood and his husband sitting up against the counter with a knife in their chest that was held by their hand.

Before he could scream Tubbo jolted upwards in bed tears formed in the corners of his eyes sweat dripping from his forehead, he looked around the room frantically searching for Ran who was sleeping in bed next to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Ranboo POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt someone shaking me awake.
"Michael... it's late... go back to bed.."

"I'm not Michael, Boo-"
Tubbo choked out, I opened my eyes and looked at him noticing the tears staining his face.
"Tubbo? What happened?"
I sat up and cupped his face whipping away the tears and then holding him in a hug.

"Night-mare..."
He hugged me tight and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You wanna talk about it?"
He nodded and held me tighter.
"You wanna cuddle while you tell me so you're safe?"

"Please..."
He got back under the covers with me and hugged me resting on my arm.

"Go on, what happened..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 631-

This was fun >:]
Thank you for the idea darling ^^

I hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D