𝕋𝕚𝕟𝕪 𝔻𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

.

This is my 100th oneshot-
fucking hell-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around the house, very confused about where my lover was. It seems he's hiding from me, he does this every once in a while.
He'll hide somewhere or in something until I find him, which doesn't normally take that long because he jumps out once I'm in the same room. 

This time, it's different?
He hasn't popped out of anything or out of any rooms, it's starting to worry me.
He's not scared of small or tight spaces so for all I know that tiny creature is suffocating in a drawer or something-

I opened cupboards and cabinets in the kitchen which was one of his favorite spots to jump out of and scare the living hell out of me, but no Quackity.
I looked all over our room but still, no Quackity-

He's not in the bathroom, living room, or even his office.
I checked closets, drawers, behind doors, and under the bed, but STILL, he wasn't there. 

I sighed and softly kicked the laundry basket only feeling our dirty clothes in there, at this point, I was freaking out. I grabbed the hamper and walked over to the kitchen, attempting to calm myself down, "He probably went out somewhere-" I mumbled to myself trying to shove the thought of him being dead somewhere in the house out of my mind-

I put the basket down and opened the washer, only to see Quackity curled up inside, staring at me. It shocked me a bit but I just stared at him.
"Hi..?" He giggled, holding his legs close to his chest.

"How the fuck-" I muttered just staring at his goofy smile, "I uh... I'm stuck-" He laughed and curled up in the fetal position with his wings held close to his body.

"How did you... how?" I chuckled and reached in to help him out of the washing machine, holding him with his legs wrapped around my body and his face shoved into the crook of my neck.
"I opened it up... crawled in- managed to shut the door and got comfortable... then I realized I couldn't.. move-" He giggled, holding me closer.

"How are you that fucking small?" I laughed, putting him on the counter as I went back to the washer, removing the few feathers Quackity shedded in panic.
"I don't knowww," He whined, stretching his wings and limbs out.

"Fucking hell Q-" I sighed, putting our clothes in the wash, "You're fucking lucky I wanted to clean to calm myself down-" Quackity hummed and I heard him hop off the counter and hug me from behind, "Thank you, Wilby." He held me closer as I turned the washing machine on.

"Yeah.." I looked back at him, seeing how sad he looked. I wrapped my arm around him and rubbed his side, "You know, you really did scare the crap out of me," I chuckled as he softly smiled and nuzzled his face into my side, "Well, at least I scared you~"

His smile was gorgeous and bright while he held me closer, "Yeah? You're such a scary boy~" I chuckled and wrapped my arm around him as his wings softly twitched.

"My little scary duckling~" I cooed as a light blush formed on his face, "Shut up-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 529-

I hope you all enjoyed! 
And that you have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!

This is really my 100th oneshot-
LMAO