𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜, 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎~

^
I am obbsesed with this fanart-

CW
Cursing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes shutting them again opting to cuddle into the warmth of my bed more, slightly smiling before someone forced me out of it.

I felt some of the warmth leave my bed and lightly whined at the loss of heat and curled up cuddling my pillow and fell back asleep.

"Quackity?" I slowly opened my eyes and groaned sitting up and looking towards my opened bedroom door.
"WHO IS IT?"

I waited a few minutes for a response, "Sam, we have a problem outside and we need your help!"
I facepalmed, "DEAL WITH IT YOURSEL-" 

"It's Karl and Sapnap..."

I stared down at the floor and sighed making my way out, "COMING-"
I got up and put on some clothes, I left my axe by the door and walked out being met by Sam, "Alright, I'll handle it."

I walked out of the building and noticed Karl and Sapnap standing by the entrance, shouldn't be that hard to push them the fuck out before he gets back. I made my way of to them putting on a poker face.

"What do you two want." I stood in front of them glaring daggers.

"We want you back, we're sorry... Karl remember you now, right?" Sapnap looked over at Karl who was starting at me with the least happy expression you could think of, "Mhm, I'm sorry I called you a murderer..."

I just stared at them cocking a brow, "No." They stared at me and furrowed their brows.

"But, you're our fiance you're supposed-" I glared at them and tensed up, snapping back, "I was your fiance. Not anymore."

Sapnap eyes widened while Karl crossed his arms, "We said we're sorry."

"You abandoned me." I dug my nails into my palm and snarled at them, I wish I brought my axe so I could use some type of force with these bitches, "Doesn't matter how fucking sorry you are, that will never changed the fact that you abandoned me."

"YOUT FUCKING ABANDONED US WHEN YOU MADE THIS SHIT HOLE!" Karl motioned around to Las Nevadas, raising his voices glaring at me.

I dug my nails more into the palm of my hand drawing blood as I tried to keep my composure, "Both of you, fuck. Off"
I heard heavy footsteps behind me but I didn't pay attention to them and kept my sight on the two in front of me.

"I said. FUCK. OFF-"

"What part of fuck off don't you two understand?" I felt someone rest their head on mine and wrap an arm around, resting it on my chest.
"Wilbur-"

"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF HIM YOU BASTARD-" Sapnap shouted at Wil taking a step closer to us.

"Why should I? Last time I check, he didn't belong to you~"
He held me closer to him in a more possessive manner and I put my hands in my pocket leaning closer to Wil as I glared at them.

"HE'S OUR FUCKING FIANCE, HE DOESN'T BELONG TO YO-"

"Well actually," He rubbed his hand up and down my chest sending a shiver through my body making me lightly bite my lip, "This beautiful and underapreseated being, is mine~" I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"Don't you agree duckling~" He took his other hand and held my chin gently lifting my face.

I let out a shaky breath and calmed myself going back to glaring at my ex's, "Mhm..."
Sapnap looked near tears of rage, tightening his fist glaring up at Wil. Karl seemed more annoyed than pissed, not like I give a shit.

"Are you two going to fuck off now or do I have to get my damn axe."

"YOU-"

"WE'RE FUCKING LEAVING. NOT LIKE I WANTED TO COME AND GET YOUR SELFISH ASS BACK, COME ON SAPNAP." Karl grabbed Sapnap's hand and dragged him off as he protested, screaming at Karl.

"Are you alright, ducky?"
Wil held me closer in a more comforting hug then before. "I could have handled that, babe..."
I looked up at his smiling face, "But I got them away faster~ plus I thought you were gonna stay in bed today, you promised."

"I know, I'm sorry but I had to deal with them. I was gonna go back to bed," I said softly, moving a hand up to cup his face.
"Well I'm going to make sure you go back to bed," he kissed my cheek and held me closer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 709-

Almost feel like this should be called 
Quackbur Oneshots (With some other dsmp characters) lmao, but also that was the whole point of this. Hope you all love Quackbur-

(If I know like half of you, you do-)

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D