ꪖ ᦔꪖꪗ ꪖꪻ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥇ꫀꪖᥴꫝ

.

Happy birthday my love <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining brightly, heating the sand up while most of the SMP crowed up the sandy shores playing volleyball, building sand castles, just relaxing on a towel, staring at some fish, or making out in plain fucking sight.

"CAN YOU STOP SETTING THE GODDAMN BALL ON FIRE?" Dream kicked some sand onto the burning ball and glared at Sapnap, "FUCK OFF-"
"CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" Quackity sat up and lowered his sunglasses to glare at the two.

"OH I'M SORRY YOUR FUCKING MAGISTY, THIS IS A BEACH I CAN SCREAM IF I FUCKING WANT TO!" Sapnap kicked sand over in the duck's direction making his wings spread out and hit George in the face, "Ow- fucking bitch-" He sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning, "Fucking bright ass sun, WHY'S IT SO HOTTT-" George complained and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Uh-huh, I live in a fucking desert wake me up when you spend a day in lloonng fucking sleeves, bitch." Quackity pushed his sunglasses back up and looked over at the water, sighing and laying back down on his towel.
"But it's not even a desert- it's a forest you put-"
"Shhhhhh."

"Are you alright my love?" Dream walked over to George and knelt down, blocking the sun out of the brunette's eyes, "Mhmmm, thank you for getting the sun out of my eyes"
The blond smiled, "Of course, maybe we coulddd go find some shade~ and spend some time together~"

George smirked and sat up a little, "Oh? Dreamy wants to spend some time with me~"
"Can you stop being horny next to me."

"Well, I'm sorry your rival's too busy flirting with fish to notice you." George eyed Quackity and sat up, leaning on Dream, "Now let's go~"
"Of course, my king~" They walked away leaving Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl by the volleyball net.

"Hey Q-" Sapnap looked over at his ex laying down on his towel again, "Huh?" He didn't bother to move, "Wanna play some volleyball?" He grabbed one of the many spare balls they had and threw it up into the air, catching it as it fell.
"I think I would rather kill myself."

"Oh- ....alright then-" He looked around the beach and noticed Wilbur walking over to him, soaking wet.
He walked past Sapnap and over to Quackity, leaning over him, "The fuck happened to you-"

"I fell."
Quackity raised a brow and sat up, looking over at the water, "You fell?"
"Yes. Can I have a towel please-"

"How did you fall-" He narrowed his eyes while holding eye contact with Wilbur, "My leg dislocated, can I please have a towel." He sat down on the sand and Quackity threw a towel on his head, "Thank you-"

"You're welcome-" He laid back down and pressed his sunglasses to his face letting Wilbur just stare at him, "You look hot.."
"Thank you, Soot."

"Hey, Soot!" Sapnap called out to Wilbur, "Huh?"
"Wanna play?" He threw the ball up and caught it as Wilbur stood up and walked over, "Sure?"

The two started playing, catching Quackity and Karl's attention as they watched the two 3 other members make their way onto the sandy shores, prepared to start some chaos.

Tommy went over to the trash cans and knelt down talking to something, Tubbo went down to the shore with a bucket and started to fill it up with sand, and Ranboo walked over to the volleyball net.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" They walked up behind Wilbur who turned to look at them, "Playing volleyball, you wanna join?"

Sapnap took a deep breath and face palmed as Ranboo agreed, staying on Wilbur's team, "Why are all the tall people on the same team!" Sapnap complained glaring at the two.

"Grow up, Sapnap."

They started playing and within a few seconds Ranboo had hit the ball into Sapnap's face, without trying.

"HA-"

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

"NICE SHOT-"

"HOLY SHIT I'M SO SORRY-"

Karl ran over to Sapnap and looked down at him laying in the sand and Quackity went over to Wilbur and Ranboo.

"TUBBO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Everyone looked over at where Sam yelled, seeing Tubbo in a big hole, "Digging. What are you doing?"
"WHY ARE YOU DIGGING A BIT ASS HOLE?"

"Cause I can."

"AAAHHHHHH" Before anyone could question Tubbo any further Dream and George came running back to the group, screaming with Tommy running after them carrying a pissed-off raccoon.

"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL-" Wilbur shouted watching his brother run around with the creature, everyone watched Tommy terrorize Dream and George before Sam grabbed him, forcing the raccoon out to the gremlin's hands and back to the bushes.

Everyone lined Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy in a line and stared at them, crossing their arms.
"What. The living hell. Is wrong with you two."

"Uh... there are three of us-" Tommy corrected Wilbur, raising a brow, "Maybe, but Ranboo really didn't do anything wro-"

"THEY SLAPPED THE BALL INTO MY FACE-"

"THAT WAS FUNNY YOU FUCKING BUZZ KILL!"

"Uh... is this a bad time to mention I lost my bomb in the sand?"

Everybody slowly turned their attention to Tubbo.
"Your. What-"

"Well. That's that day off, buh bye, you guys can fucking explode cause of a god damn NUKE IN THE SAND." Quackity walked away followed by mostly everyone else in sheer terror, not sure why the three were staying on the beach.

Tommy looked at Tubbo who had a shit-eating grin on his face, "You didn't have a bomb on you, huh-" He laughed.

"Oh, no I do-"

"WHAT?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 892-

- .... .. ... / .-- .- ... / .- / -... .. .-. - .... -.. .- -.-- / --. .. ..-. - / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / .-.. --- ...- . / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / .-.. .. ..-. . --..-- / .. / .... --- .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. --- ...- . -.. / .. - / .- ... / -- ..- -.-. .... / .- ... / .. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- -.-.--