Secrets of a Tortured Smile :)

Okayy, this will most likely be a 1 parter because reasons-(Mostly that I simp way too much for Quackity and just like my spouse, can't really say anything bad about him and truly mean it- <33) Soooo, extra angsty goodness ^^CWImplied TortureMenti...

(Mostly that I simp way too much for Quackity and just like my spouse, can't really say anything bad about him and truly mean it- <33) Soooo, extra angsty goodness ^^

CW
Implied Torture
Mentioned Torture
Trauma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HE DOESN'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU, NO ONE DOES!" Sapnap shouted, backing his old friend up to the wall of lava dripping onto the obsidian floor, "NOT ME, NOT PUNZ, AND NOT GEORGE!"
Dream stared up at his friend, looking at him with his half-broken mask just barely hanging onto his face.

"Wha.... George..."

"HE DOESN'T MISS YOU, HE NEVER FUCKING TALKS ABOUT YOU, HE. DOES NOT. CARE ABOUT YOUR SELFISH, NARCISSISTIC, MANIAC SELF!" Nick glared down at the deranged psychopath sitting on the warm, hard floors.

Dream was too stunned to speak and just watched the fire in his old friend's eyes, "SAM! I WANT OUT, NOW." He approached the blond and grabbed him by the mask, throwing him out of the way as the lava was dropped, revealing a familiar raven head.

Sapnap sighed and stepped on the platform as it moved over to the cell, being pushed past by Quackity. Dream shivered in fear as he watched his torturer give him a toothy grin, resting his axe over his shoulder.
"Hello, Dream~"

Sapnap watched Quackity raise his axe to Dream soon being covered by the scorching hot lava, blood curtailing scream echoed through the cell, and blood painted the floors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Dream POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My legs shook underneath me as I covered my ears, trying to block out the screeching siren blaring behind me, I have to get to George...
I know he cares about me-

There's no way in hell he doesn't... he.... he loves me-
"Yeah... yeah, he loves me... he wouldn't... not, not care about me? He cares... Yeah... yeah, he cares..." 
I rushed over to George's house, almost forgetting how exhausted I was, just the thought of seeing the man I love and who loves me-

I banged my hands on the spruce door, waiting for the love of my life to open the door and make me feel better than I have in months, I hardly felt the cuts on my hands pulsing in pain as I hit the door harder and harder.

"FOKIN HELL- DON'T BREAK MY DAMN DOOR DOW-" The sweet sleepy British man opened the door and stared at me with wide eyes, "Dr...Dream?"

"YOU DO CARE!" I flung myself forward trapping my lover in a hug he could never forget, "I-" He hugged me back and let the door shut behind us, "Of course, I care- what the fuck?"

He took me over to a couch and sat down, rubbing my back, "Why would you think that?"

"That's... that's what Sapnap said-" I looked up from his chest into his beautiful mixed-colored eyes, "Sapnap said that?" George questioned furrowing his eyebrows, "Why the fuck would he do that?"

"Well... I-" George rubbed my head and kissed my forehead, "That wasn't the.. well... physically wasn't the worst thing to happen to me..." My love cocked a brow and moved to hold me closer, "What was the worst thing?"

I took a deep breath and got more comfortable on my sleeping beauty, "Well... Sam and... Qᵘᵃᶜᵏⁱᵗʸ... would-"

"Wait who?"
I looked up at him, "Huh?"

"Sam and... who-" He threaded his fingers through my hair giving me a soft smile.

"Uhm... Q... Quackity... would-"

"Would what? And why was Quackity in prison?"
He sat up a bit pushing me up with him.

"They would... tor.... torture me-" I winced as I remembered the feeling of a sharp blade cutting into my arm and the crunch of my bones cracking in my hand.

"What?" George didn't seem like he believed me, why would he believe that his brother would willingly torture his lover-
"No- no, he-"

"He would snap my wrists, bash my head into the walls... or floor... sometimes he'd force my hand into the lava... or even force me to burn my own things"
I trailed my eyes down from his to the floors as I went on and on about the tortures I endured during my imprisonment.

By the end of it, I looked back at George and saw the disgust and disappointment flooding his blue and brown eyes, "They-.... HE WHAT?"

"Uhm... do I... say it agai-"

"NO- I don't need to hear how my brother fucking tortured you-"
He cupped my face and rubbed it, "You didn't deserve that..."

"Re...really? Everyone... thinks I do..." (As do I- sorry, sorry-)
I leaned into his warm touch, smiling.

"Well... that's because they don't love you like I do, they wouldn't think what Q did was bad... and certainly not Sapnap..."
My heart dropped at the sound of that, Sapnap not thinking my torture was wrong...

"Why...?"

"Honey... you... hurt so many people..." He slowly shook his head and held me closer, "But, that can't stop me from standing by your side."

" So... no one... no one cares about me...?"

"I do, I care about you." He softly kisses me as he rubbed my face more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 840-

Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted, but I hope you still enjoyed ^^

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something ad drink your holy water >:D