TᗩKE ᗩ ᗷᖇEᗩK

.

This idea was from August <3333333333

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo yawned as they sat up in bed, rubbing their eyes and cracking their neck, they swung their legs over the side of the bed and rested their feet on the floor, holding their head in their hands.

"Boo?" Tubbo walked over to his husband and stared at him, "You okay?" He put his hand under Ran's chin and lifted it up.

"Yeah, I'm fine," They smiled and stood up, "I have to go to work."
Tubbo sighed, "You've been working every day, don't you think you deserve a break by now?" He questioned staring up at Ranboo.

"Uhm-" They looked up at the ceiling then back down at Tubbo, "Well, Wilbur-"

"Who fucking caress," He pushed Ranboo back down on the bed, "Who was the last person that bought a burger from that crap van?"

"Uhm... Quackity and Slime-" They looked down at Tubbo as he furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, and I bet they just fought, didn't they."
Ranboo looked to the side then back at Tubbo, "Well... I heard screaming?"

"Uh-huh, you deserve a break, you've been working hard for him and I'm sure Wilbur would agree with me when I say, you work too much and you should rest." Tubbo kept Ranboo on the bed and held eye contact with them, "So are you gonna stay?"

Ranboo thought over their options and sighed, hanging their head forward, "Yes, Tubbo."

"Good, you can spend some time with Michael," Tubbo smiled and went over to his coat, putting it on.

"Huh? Are you going somewhere?" Ranboo asked cocked a brow as they watched Tubbo slide his boots on.

"Yeah, I have a meeting with Philza about some explosives," He looked back at Ranboo and went back over to them.
"...Is that why you want me to stay home?" They stared at Tubbo's smiling face with confusion.

"Maybe-" He admitted and kissed his cheek, "But I also know you need to take a break."
Ranboo just stared at Tubbo, "Okay- have fun?"

"I will, please make sure Michael's okay while I'm gone," Tubbo went over to the door looking back at Ranboo still sitting on their bed, "Yeah- I will."

"Thank you, Boo, I'll be back in an hour or so!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 357-