ℍ𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕄𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝...

TW
F slur (Cencered but still)
Slight Body Shamking
Slight Slut Shaming

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at my locker and clenched my fist, tears forming in my eyes.
I hate being here...
I fucking hate everything here-

Everyone was laughing at me, I want to run...
I want to run far away from this hellhole, but I can't.

I was just frozen in place staring at my deformed locker, with hurtful words covering it filling my insecurities. 

Fucking ugly ass F@G

Fat Ass

Whore

Slut

And more hurtful things that I couldn't even read through my tears, I tried to block out all the laughing and just shut my eyes and covered my ears.
I couldn't do it...

I wanted to just fucking scream
I needed to let something out...

Whether that was the tears I was hardly holding back at this point, or the scream of pain I had building up.

The more I thought about it, the more I could feel my insecurities overflowing at that point...
I couldn't think of anything but those words...

I heard the bell ring and I opened my eyes after another few minutes seeing everyone either gone or still leaving, I felt so relieved to be away from everyone.
I just ran to the bathroom and leaned over the sinks letting some of my tears out.

I wiped my face and sniffled looking at myself in the mirror, I looked terrible...
My eyes were bloodshot, my face was red, my cheeks were puffy, and some snot was slightly dripping out of my nose.

I wiped my nose and started breathing at an irregular pace hanging my head down, staring at the sink crying more, I wanna go home...

I heard someone open the bathroom door and I froze up, I didn't want someone to see me crying like a bitch in the bathroom, I should have gone into one of the stalls to cry like a normal high schooler. 

"Alex?"
A familiar British voice broke my attention from crying, I looked over to the voice seeing Wilbur standing near the door concerned.

"H...hey..."
He walked over to me and cupped some tears from my cheeks, "What happened, why are you crying?"

I couldn't answer him and just leaned into his touch softly smiling at him.
"Alex, why are you crying?" He held me closer and stared into my eyes.

I looked down at the ground frowning then glanced at the mirror meeting his gaze, "Are you okay?"

I shook my head and hugged him, he hugged me back and rubbed my back holding me closer
he picked me up and put me on the counter, "It's gonna be okay, I promise..."
He grabbed a paper towel and wiped my face rubbing my leg up and down in comfort.

After a while, the bell rang and we left the bathroom, he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder as he held me close making people stare at us.
I didn't mind though, Wil made me feel safe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was short (not sure why I keep saying that, these are oneshots, not chapters-)
and I'm not even that sure what it was-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D