♤♢ Hαρρყ Dυƈƙʅιɳɠ ♢♤

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur walked down the hall as he quietly hummed a soothing melody in an attempt to destress him from the workday. If there was anything he had learned from his relationships, it's that he can be very pissy when stressed.

He stopped outside the apartment door and calmly smiled as he grabbed his key to open up the door, "I'm home," He called out, stepping into the house and setting his bag on the kitchen counter, "Babe?" Wilbur looked around the kitchen and then at the living room, still not seeing his boyfriend.

There were only two thoughts on his mind about where he could be, either he was hiding somewhere to tackle him into a hug, or he was in the bedroom. He could be in the bedroom for multiple reasons, most of which made Wilbur's smile grow in the slightest.

He walked further into the house and loosened his tie, looking down the halls of the apartment. Not seeing any signs of Quackity in the house, Wilbur slowly walked down to their bedroom and pushed the door open... seeing no one.

He was a bit taken aback by the lack of a cute duck on the bed... or just in the room until he heard a small giggle from behind the door. Wilbur softly smiled, "Hmm... where is he..." He mumbled, glancing at the door as a much louder giggle was let out.

Wilbur sighed and shut the door as he left, confusing Quackity a little. He cracked the door open and saw no one in the hallway, "Babbe?" He chirped, leaning out into the hallway, and still saw no one. He slightly pouted, not wanting to hide any longer, "Babbby!" He stepped out into the hall and was attacked by Wilbur who was hiding in a closet, scaring the shit out of Quackity.

"AH- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUU!" The duck screamed, kicking his legs as Wilbur picked him up, "AWWWWWWWWWWW-" Wilbur shoved his face into Quackitys neck as he set him back to the floor, "You look so cute~" He purred, slightly fluffing his wings.

"Hey-" Quackity huffed, "No touchhhh-" He pouted as Wilbur giggled, "No touch?" He jokingly pouted, kissing his neck softly, "No touching my wings, bitchh," He pouted, leaning his head up for Wilbur.

"If that's what you want pretty duckling," Wilbur softly purred, pulling Quackity into a hug, "You look so cute~" He slowly ran his hands down Quackity's curves, "In your little onesie-" He giggled, holding him closer.
"YYeeahhh, it's a duck!" He chirped.

"You're wearing the skin of a duck!" He scoffed, grabbing the tail causing Quackity to jump, "HEY! NOT THE TAAIL-" He whined, pulling away from Wilbur, "I'M SORRRY!" He raised his hands up in defense, "I thought it was a fake taiiil-"

"Noo! I cut it out," He giggled, "Same with the wings."
"Ooh... you're still wearing a duck," He chuckled.
"So?" He giggled, "I think it's cute!"
"It isss," He cooed, petting Quackity's head.

"How was work?" Quackity moved closer to his boyfriend and smiled sweetly, "Uhm... pretty good," the taller shrugged, "A couple of people were being bitches, but... eh-" Wilbur kissed his lover's face, "I'm happy now..."

"Good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 524-

Not sure what I'm doing tbh.

I hope you al have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!