Death of a Child/Egg PT:2

.

TW
Intended/Attempted Su!cide
Attempted murder

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My arms stretched above my head as I let out a yawn, I looked around the house, seeing Tallulah still fast asleep but no Quackity in the chair.
Did he really leave already? Bit of a bitch move, but okay. I rolled my eyes and got up from the ground, cracking my back.

It wasn't long until I noticed Tallulah start to wake up, she turned around to me and waved, sitting up with a smile, "Good morning, papa," She got out of her bed and hurried over to me, "Good morning, Lulah," I smiled back, rubbing her head.

"I have something to tell youu," She stared up at me slightly jumping on her feet, "Oh yeah? What is it?" I raised a brow as she motioned for me to go down to her, I crouched down to her level and she turned my head so she could whisper in my ear.
"If I tell you, you have to not be maddd..." She whispered.

"Okayy, I won't be?" I got just a little worried about that.
"Mr. Smilely man stood over me with a sworddd..." Tallulah muttered, moving away once she was done speaking.
"He what." I furrowed my brows at her, "You said you wouldn't be maddd," She pouted, staring up at me.

"He held a sword over you- that's not okay for people to do, Tallulah." I stood up straight and looked toward the door, "Come on. We're gonna go have a little talk with him." I glared at the door and grabbed my sword.
"Papa... how come you have a sword?" My daughter asked, following me out of the house.

"Because we're gonna have a little talk with Big Q." I grunted, gripping my sword.
'I fucking let that bitch into my home and he tries to kill my child?' I dragged my sword into the dirt making a trail behind me.

We made it to Quackitys house and I stomped up the stairs to his door, Tallulah followed behind me, seeming nervous.
I banged on the door and waited for it to open, but it never did. I sighed and banged harder until Quackity finally answered, "Whattt...-" He cracked the door open and looked up at me, cowering under my glare.

"Oh... H.. hey... Wil...-" He slowly closed the door a little more, being stopped by my foot, "Q. Look me in the damn eyes."
He tensed up and looked at me, nodding.

"I want you to stay the fuck away from me and my fucking daughter." I tried to open the door more, which he oddly allowed, "You're a fucking horrible person and I never. Ever. Want to fucking talk to you again."

Quackity... didn't say anything... his wings just folded around his body and he nodded, with tears welling up in his eyes.
"O...okay..." He choked out, his arm shaking, "Is... that it..." He was on the verge of tears... 
"Yeah..." I muttered, trying to stay stern. Not letting his upset expression get to me.

"Okay... I'm... I'm so... sorry..." He started to shut the door and I removed my foot, making him slam the door in front of me. Tallulah grabbed onto my leg, I put my sword away and let out a sigh, placing my hand on top of her head, "Let's go home, Tallulah." I started to make my way away from the door and down the stairs when I heard a door slam open and choked out a sob.

Tallulah stopped to look back but I grabbed her hand, "Come on, it's not important." I forced her to follow me back but I could feel she was worried about it. We weren't even halfway home when I stopped, sighing.
"You want to go back and check on him." I glanced down at her and she nodded, "He didn't hurt meee..."