Duckie Hat

^
LOOK AT THIS CUTENESS AHHHHH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur sat at his kitchen island, eating ramen while scrolling through his phone.
He was waiting for his boyfriend to visit him since the shorter had said he would be over soon, although he said that a little over an hour ago.

Quackity would hardly visit Wilbur, to begin with, since the raven-haired boy couldn't drive himself to his boyfriend's flat and would have to take public transportation, which he didn't enjoy doing and Wilbur couldn't blame the man.

Wilbur had no idea how or when Quackity would be coming over since the shorter hadn't messaged him about getting on the bus or metro station.

(I'm watching Robot Chicken-)

It didn't usually take him this long to get here, he started to get a little worried about his boyfriend's silence. He was close to calling him or going out to look for his duckling.

Wilbur jumped as he heard something slam against his flat door then someone aggressively try to open the door, he got up and grabbed a kitchen knife and then slowly approached the door, opening it up to his boyfriend, who fell into the flat and stumbled to look at Wilbur.

"BABY!" Quackity trapped Wilbur in a tight hug as the brunette shut and locked the door, hugging him back with one arm.

"Hi, ducky~," Wilbur pulled Quackity closer and stared down at him, "What took you so long?" Wilbur put the knife down on the counter and picked the shorter up, holding him close and kissing his face.

"I didn't know what I was doing-" Quackity laughed, leaning closer to Wilbur, "Also, I bought somethinggg!"
Wilbur looked down at him and cocked a brow, "Oh? And what did you get, my duckling?" Wilbur set Quackity down near the couch.

"Close your eyes~" He looked up at Wilbur as the brunette shut his eyes and looked up at the ceiling.
"What are you doing, darling?"

"You'll see~" Quackity opened his bag and took out the item, replacing his beanie with said item, "Okayyyy, you can look!"

Wilbur chuckled at the happiness in his lover's voice as he opened his eyes and looked down, seeing the smaller, with a duck hat on that, covered most of his head and had little straps that reached down to his shoulders.

"Aww, you look so cute," The taller cooed at the duck hybrid, staring at his smile.

"Hold on, it gets betterr~," Q said as he grabbed the ends of the hat and pushed down, making the little wings of the hat go up and then down as he released.
"Awwwwww-"

Quackity did this a few more times, lightly flapping his wings with the hats, his smile growing more and more with each flap.
"Is this why you wanted to visit me?" Wilbur asked, moving down to his boyfriend's level.

"Nooo, I also missed your face-" Quackity spoke as he cupped Wilbur's face and kissed it. (469)

Wilbur chuckled as he kissed him back and moved to hold his waist, "I missed your face too~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 487-

Hello~
I'm listening to Guys My Age-
WHY IS THIS SONG SO DAMN GOOD WTFFFF

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water ^^