Sƚυƈƙ Iɳ Tԋҽ Cԋασʂ

.

This is kind of (not really) based on an rp me and my friend are doing, mostly just one part in the whole thing.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Tubbo POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in my room with my packed backpack sitting on the floor next to me, I stared at my phone and messaged Tommy and Ranboo that I would have to go soon.
I hear my mom making his way upstairs and quickly turned my phone off as I stood up grabbing my bookbag.
"You ready to go, abeja?"

I looked over at my mom and nodded as I went over to him and out of the room, I slowly made my way downstairs with my mom walking close behind me.
My parents aren't divorced nor were they ever married to each other in the first place, but since they adopted me while they were dating I really just ended up staying with my mom while my dad moved out.
They thought I needed to spend some more time with my dad, which I don't hate, I love hanging out with him, but I know my mom got really lonely when I'd spend a week away from him.

I walked out of the house and down the stairs to my dad's car.
"Hey, Bee!" My dad greeted me with a wide smile on his face, "Hi, dad." I smiled back and my mom came over to my window.

"Hi, Wil." My mom softly smiled as he leaned his head through the car window.

"Hello, Q, how's your week been?" My dad smiled back and I pulled out my phone, slouching down in my seat as I played a random game to keep my attention away from my obviously flirting parents. 

Sometimes I feel like they forget they aren't dating...
Or just are too used to being single and messing around to the point where they accidentally tricked a bunch of people into believing they were dating or at most married- 

I won't lie. I miss when they were together...
It made me feel like we were really a family... a close and loving family.

"Bee.. you okay?" I looked up from my phone and saw that we were stopped at some stop lights, I looked over at my dad, "Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You've been staring at your phone for a while..." He let out a dry laugh and went back to looking to the road.
"Yeah... I'm.. I'm fine."

"You know, being Quackity's son you'd think you would be a better liar." He laughed again and I put my phone down, fiddling with my fingers.
"Dad..."

"Yea?"

"Why... why don't you call mom.. mom-" I pressed down on my finger as I looked over at my dad.

"Oh... we..well-" He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, "It's really just-"

"Do you not love him anymore..."

The car went silent as he tried to figure out what to say.
"We... I do... I love him.. so much..." He took a deep breath and turned over to me, "Please, just never forget that, bee..."

I nodded and looked back down.
Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck in this homely chaos that is my family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 483-

You know what's nice but you'll/I'll never get?

A good sleep schedule.

So, I started writing these 4 days ago from today (March 9th) and I added up all the words in each story so far...
and it's nearly 6,000-

I have written 5,955 words-