~𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘗𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴~

Before we start, this is what I always imagine when I listen to the first part of Syndicate by Derivakat-

Let's go.

CW
Very implied sex
They're switches :]
Wilbur's a sellout.
Murder threat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity slowly opened his eyes and painfully sat up in his bed as he heard something heavy fall to the floor, "The fuck-" He grumbled and looked around, noticing Wilbur pulling himself up from the ground.

"Hey-" Wilbur said turning to face Quackity, trying to hide the fact he was leaning on the dresser for support. The two stared at each other realizing what they had done the night prior.

"So..." Quackity started trying to get out of bed, wincing at the pain in his lower back.

"I'm gonna... go-" Wilbur stated turning away from Quackity, blushing.

"Right- I would have guessed." He sat up in bed fully and spread his wings out, carefully plucking out some that were loose.

Wilbur stared at Quackity for a few seconds before he slowly made his way over to his side of the bed, "Hey, I'll tell you a little secret of mine~" Wilbur sat down next to Quackity's legs and stared at the duck.

"If you promise not to tell-" He motioned his finger between the two of them and continued, "If you have the time."

"Okay?" Quackity folded his wings back in and moved closer to Wilbur.

"Everyone has gotten youu, always on the run-" He looked away and flicked his wrist moving his eyes back to stare Quackity in the eyes, "But if you join the Syndicate." Quackity perked up and stared intensely at Wilbur.

"Life could get a little more fun~" He laughed a bit and turned his head back to Quackity, "When all of the horses and all of the men, won't learn from history-"

"It's all the same in the end," Quackity finished, rolling his eyes at Wilbur who stood up to tower over Quackity, hooking his finger under Q's chin.
"I've told you once, and I'll tell you again~" He moved closer to Quackity's blushing face, smiling, "The Syndicate is looking for," He paused and moved to Quackity's ear, whispering, "A couple new friends."

Wilbur pulled away removing his finger from under Quackity's chin, laughing.
"A couple new friends?"

"Oh~" Wilbur nodded flashing Quackity a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHO TOLD HIM?" Techno shouted in the kitchen, Wilbur casually walked in and opened the fridge as his brother shouted.

"I'm not sure, mate-" Phil glanced over at Wilbur and raised a brow, "Ey, Wil."
He looked back at Phil and shut the fridge, "Yeah?"

"Do you know who could have told Quackity about the Syndicate?" He crossed his arms and stared at Wilbur as he stared back, blinking.
"No?"

"Wilbur." Techno looked over at his brother and glared at him, "If you told my fucking enemy ABOUT THE FUCKing SYNDICATE, I SWEAR-"

"WHY DO YOU THINK I DID IT?"

"Because you're the one who fucking simps for him-" Tommy added, cocking a brow at Wilbur.

"I-.... okay, I had good reason-"

"YOU FUCKING TOLD HIM???"

"What the fuck was your goddamn reason."

They all stared at each other.

"Sex-"

"I am going to fucking murder you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 493-

Story 4-

:3