†wð Lðvêr§

.

....What have I written, LMAO

Sooo... this is a Schlatt x Quackity x Wilbur oneshot-
So, Quackity is dating both Schlatt and Wilbur

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity opened his eyes and yawned, sitting up, and rubbing his eyes looking towards his bedroom door. He got up and walked out of his room, rubbing his eyes as he walked to the front door, opening it up to Wilbur.
"Good morning, duckling~" He cooed and handed a small bouquet of flowers to the tired duck.

"Oh-" He smiled and took the flowers, slightly yawning, "Thank you, babe-"
Wilbur leaned down and softly kissed Quackity, smiling as he cupped the side of his face.

"Excuse me." 
Wilbur broke apart the kiss and turned to look at Schlatt, narrowing his eyes to glare at the ram, "Good morning, Schlatt."

Schlatt glared back and shoved Wilbur out of the way to turn to Quackity, with a bright smile, "Good morning, pumpkin~" He raised Quackity's face and pecked his lips, glaring over at Wilbur who rolled his eyes.

"Good morning, love-" Quackity kissed his cheek and went over to his kitchen, leaving the door open for Wilbur and Schlatt to come in.
Wilbur stuck his tongue out at Schlatt who flipped him off and walked inside, closing the door on Wilbur's face.

Schlatt went over to Quackity and held him from behind, resting his head on the shorter's.
"You know, I wish you two wouldn't fight so much," Quackity set the flowers down and opened a cabinet.  

"We don't fight~" He leaned down to Quackity's ear and smiled as Q glanced over at him, "Mhmmm, if that's what you wanna tell yourself, mi amor."

Wilbur walked in and shut the door behind him, going over to the two and flicking the back of Schlatt's head before kissing Quackity's face and pushing Schlatt off of him.
Quackity sighed and grabbed a cup, listening to his boyfriends quietly argue behind him.

"You had him yesterday, I should get some time with him today."

"It's a share day, you stupid fucking ram." 

"Oh, since when the fuck were you of all people fine with the share day, you fucking rotting corpse." 

"Since I know that Quackity loves me more than you."

"He does not."

"Does toooo"
Wilbur folded his arms and glared down at Schlatt with a smirk.

"He doesn't, who would fucking love an ugly ass, ROTTING-"

"Shut up-" Quackity sipped his water and walked in between Wilbur and Schlatt, going over to his couch.

Schlatt and Wilbur shared a look and grinned.
"Whoever wins gets an extra day with him?"

"Deal."

Quackity rolled his eyes and softly smiled.
Nearly every time the two would have to share Quackity for a day they would make little bets and things of the sort, such as who could make Quackity blush first or make him moan first/the loudest without being suspicious.

Quackity obviously knows about this, but he doesn't really give a shit.
At the end of the day, he wins, he gets all the love and attention that he craves, and then after the winner gets his second day or whatever the prize was, he gets to get loved on by the other one.

Wilbur went and sat down on Quackity's right, wrapping an arm around him to pull him closer earning a groan from Schlatt who sat on Quackity's left, placing his hand on Q's thigh.

Wilbur glanced over at Schlatt and kissed Quackity's face repeatedly, he leaned into the kisses and twitched his wings as Schlatt started to slowly and comfortably rub his thigh, softly pressing down on some parts.

Wilbur looked at Quackity's face and slowly moved his hand to the base of his wings and rubbed it, slowly, making Quackity shutter, biting his lip.
Schlatt grabbed the remote and turned the tv on allowing Wilbur to pull Quackity onto his lap and lightly kiss his neck.

Quackity softly twitched his wings and looked at Schlatt who trapped him in a kiss, pushing him back on Wilbur who was still rubbing his wings.
Schlatt licked his bottom lip and rubbed his thigh a bit faster.

Quackity was twitching his wings as he opened his mouth, brightly blushing and gripping onto Wilbur's legs while Wilbur gently pulled on his feathers.

After 7 minutes Schlatt stopped rubbing his thigh, and broke the kiss, stringing drool between them while Wilbur stopped playing with his wings and kisses his neck, leaving Quackity flustered and out of breath, leaning back on Wilbur as he caught his breath.

Schlatt cupped and rubbed his face while Wilbur kissed his head.
Quackity softly smiled and leaned into both Schlatt's touch and Wilbur's kisses, taking in deep and slow breaths, "Fuck, I love you two-" He breathed out, lightly wagging his tail.

They smiled and Wilbur pulled him closer into a loving hug as he glared at Schlatt, he just rolled his eyes and leaned back on the couch, resting his hand back on Quackity's thigh.

.

.

.

.

Quackity got out of the shower and saw Wilbur laying on his bed and staring at him, "Where'd Schlatt go?"
Wilbur shrugged and stared at Quackity as he dropped his towel, "I think he had to leave for work shit-"

"Sad," He softly sighed and got dressed, going over to the bed and next to Wilbur, "So, why are you still here?" He questioned as he got on Wilbur and straddled his body as he laid down on the bed.
Wilbur rested his hands on his thighs and stared up at Q, "Because, I won the bet~"

Quackity looked down at him and cocked a brow, "Really? Or did you just get lucky with the fact he was busy~?" He leaned down to Wilbur's face.
"Mmm, mmmaayyyybbeee-"

Quackity rolled his eyes and kissed Wilbur's face, "You get lucky with that a lot, babyyy"

"He works a lot and leaves you all alone~" He rubbed the back of Quackity's thighs, he sighed, and laid down on Wilbur, "I knowwww, I miss him so muchhhh."

"Aww, you don't have to miss him so much, ducky~"

"But I dooooo." He laid down and rested his head on Wilbur's chest as he rubbed Q's thighs, "You're a good replacement though~" 

"That's cause I love you more~"

"Mhmm, you love me more in your own way."

Wilbur smiled and rubbed his back, kissing his forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 991-

We can thank EcoLesbean for this idea-
She and I talked about this, soooooooooooooooooooooooo-

I hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink some holy water >:DDDD