DND Adventure: And So It Begins

.

TW:
Drinking 
Betting
This is obviously meant to be a DND adventure so... probably not for everyone-

I thought of this after watching Jainden's video about her DND adventure and so I thought fuck it! I've only played DND 3 times, 2 times not getting anywhere and the other time spent sooo long with it until I stopped playing. So... Have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Narrator POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our journey begins in a small town, with cobble roads and a lively market. In this town is a tavern, owned by the king that ruled over the nation.
The tavern was run by Wilbur Soot, once a famous necromancer shamed into hiding his powers and turning to the good side. 

The tavern was never too full but never empty either, making sure that Wilbur could see everything going on, just in case of troublemakers.
On this faithful day, he couldn't help but notice a large party forming at one of the smaller tables, along with loud noises coming from it.

Wilbur couldn't take his eyes off the table, sensing something bad was going to happen.
"Exxcusee meee!" A blond snapped his fingers in front of Wilburs face making him look at the man, "Yes? How can I help you?" He sighed, glancing back at the table.

"Hello good sir," The blonde greeted, "Me and my adult friends would like to acquire your beverages," He smiled, making his two friends facepalm, "Tommy, what the fuck is wrong with you?" A smaller brunette mumbled to his friend who shot a glare back at him.
Wilbur just stood there with a raised brow, "Uhm... what...?"

The much taller of the three raised their hand as they cleared their throat, "We uhm... would like some drinks.. please..." They smiled. Wilbur slowly nodded as he glanced back over to the table, "What can I get you three?"

"I'll have some honey tea please," The brunette smiled, softly nudging the taller creature who was half black and white, "Oh and... I'll have... milk?.... Chocolate-"
Wilbur slowly nodded and wrote them down, "And you?" He looked back at 'Tommy'
"Onee beer please," He smiled.

Wilbur just nodded, "Take a seat I'll have your drinks done in a moment," He left to take care of his job.

Meanwhile, at the table. A glass was slammed down onto the oak table, and a small duck hybrid stood up with a proud grin, "FUCK YEAH, FUCKER!" He cheered, taking all the gold, silver, and copper that was on the table.
A green slimy fellow cheered with him, clapping his hands as the other men around them groaned in agony.

"You're cheating man!" The guy across from the hybrid accused him, slamming his fist on the table, "No way a scrawny guy like you could win against me!" He hit his chest like a gorilla.
"How could I cheat, dipshit?" The raven-haired male furrowed his brows as he swept the coins into his bag.

"I don't know... Your beer was watered down or something!" He shouted, towering over the small Mexican, "Why would I do that," He blinked, glaring up at the man who walked over to him, "To get our fucking money you thief," He hissed.
The short man wasn't having this shit, he gripped the guy by his collar and held his dagger to his throat.

"Funny. I didn't think you wanted to fucking die today," The duck hissed, slamming the guy's head onto the table. He looked around at everyone else, "Anyone else wanna bitch about this?" He glared at everyone who backed away, "That's what I thought." He smiled.
"Excuse me." A gruff voice lowly hissed from behind him.