𝐵𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

It's my birthday~
And since it's my birthday I'm just gonna be posting a fuck tone of oneshots that I want to write >:D
Totally not just cause I adore reading the comments on these-
totally not...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity exhaled letting the smoke collecting in his lungs escape his mouth and dance in the wind, his legs dangled off the side of the roof. He hung his head back and stared at the night sky, watching the stars shine brighter than him and his entire city. 

He took one last long drag of his cigarette before burning it on the concert floor he was sitting on and flicked it over the edge, looking at the full moon shining brightly in the sky.
He lay down on the floor, letting his legs hang off more and more just staring up at the stars.

Until a familiar brunette popped his head into Quackity's small view, his hair hanging down as he stared at Q, "Hello, my duckling~" Wilbur purred at the shorter. Quackity narrowed his eyes and blew his smoke into Wilbur's face, watching him flinch back forcing his eyes shut.

"How sweet of you, baby-" He fanned the smoke away and sat down next to Quackity.
"What do you want, Wilbur." Quackity sighed when he realized Wilbur would be staying, Wilbur looked down at Q and looked him up and down, "Half of you is off the roof. You okay?"

Quackity sighed again and turned his head to look at Wilbur, "Why do you care?" He cocked a brow and watched as Wilbur smiled down at him, "Well~ we don't want the birthday boy to fall off the roof, now do we?"

Quackity stayed silent and slowly sat up, sliding his body back onto the floor, "Hu...huh?"
They held eye contact as Wilbur continued to smile, "I got you a cake!"

"Cake?" Quackity questioned watching as Wilbur got up and walked over to a box, picking it up and returning to Quacity's side, "Cake!" Wilbur opened the box to reveal a rubber duck-shaped cake.

"I didn't want to get you a basic one but... also didn't really know what to get you," Wilbur nervously chuckled to himself as Quackity stared at the cake with tears collecting in his eyes, "Do you... like it?" He sheepishly smiled at the duck.

"I... I love it..." He looked back at Wilbur, smiling.

"Good, I hoped you would." He moved the cake to the side and trapped Quackity in a hug, "Happy birthday, Q."

"Thank you, Wil."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 378-

Story 1 :3

Not sure how many of these I'll write-
depends on the fanart I find and the music I listen to, lmao

I hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water