Good Boys Get Presents

Day 25: Good Boys Get Presents - Quackbur = Lime? 

 CW
Implied sex
We got bottombur bitches 😎
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity sat down on the couch closing his eyes and resting his head back on the couch feeling someone sit on his lap, "Wil- what do you want," He opened his eyes and looked up at Wil sitting on his lap.

"Myyyy present?" He moved closer to Quackity wrapping his arms around his neck and knotting his fingers in his hair, "You already got your present dumbass-"

"No, I didn't... you haven't given it to me yet... I've been good haven't I~" Wil moved to straddle his lap moving closer to him looking him up and down, "Oh... that what you want?"

He nodded smiling and kissing Quackity's face.
He moved his hands from Wilbur's thighs to his waist moving slowly locking lips with him smiling into the kiss pulling the taller close to him and rubbing his waist up and down licking his lips and asking for entrance.

Wil gladly opened his mouth allowing Quackity to slip his tongue in exploring his mouth and deepening the kiss moving his hands back down to Wilbur's thighs pulling himself up holding onto Wilbur, still roughly kissing him carrying him to their room. 

"Hey, Wil.... you good?" Tommy looked his limping brother up and down raising a brow with Techno standing behind him.

"Never better-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 211-

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well, when you're reading this it'll probably be Christmas, as I'm writing this it's not cause writing this on Christmas seems a new level of what the hell am I doing with my life 🥰

I'm kidding I love writing these <333(269)