Green & Blue

Day 20: Green & Blue - DNF = Fluff + Slight Lime

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// George POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went inside and made sure to close the garage door, "BABE! I'M HOME!"
I placed the bags on the kitchen counter and heard Dream hurry downstairs and bolt over to me hugging my waist from behind.

"What did you get?"
He leaned over my shoulder and looked through the bags.
(I just zoned out for like 2 hours-)

"Just stuff, nothing really important."
I turned around and was leaned up against the counter with Dreams hands on my waist.
"Did you get more ordements?" He cocked a brow and looked back at the bag.

"Don't we already have some?"
I looked him in the eyes and raised a brow, "We do, just wanted to see if you got anymore."
He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back, Dream cupped my face and broke apart the kiss rubbing my face.

We went over to the living room and put up some of our ordements on the tree, I put up blue ones and Dream put up yellow ones.
"Why do we only have 2 colors of ordements "

"Why not? They look good, like you~" He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer rubbing his hand up and down my arm as we walked back looking over the tree, "Looks pretty good mmm?"

"Yeah, they really pop on the white tree," I relaxed my head on his shoulder and we sat down on the couch.
He pulled me onto his lap I wrapped a arm around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

He locked lips with me and rested a hand on my thigh and licking my bottom lip asking for entrance with I gave him, he explored my mouth and tilted his head deepening the kiss and knotting his fingers in my hair.

We held the kiss for a minute until he broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down my jaw and neck lightly sucking on some parts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 313-

I think you can tell I didn't have a full plain for this-
but I don't care that much tbh, I think it's pretty good -v-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D

Funny-number (369)