𝙿-𝙿-𝙿 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎~ (𝟼𝟿)

69th oneshotttttttttttt 
WOOOOOOW

CW
Smoking
Mentioned Gambiling
Mentioned Fighting
Implied Segs
Blood

Also I got this fanart from thee SSP ^
it is amazing 😍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the glorious city of Las Nevadas, all the lights shined bright against the black sky of the night making the popping city pop even more.
It was still overflooded with drunks, drug addicts, and gamblers that definitely lost all their kid's college funds.

I went over to the Casino watching as some scrawny guy was dragged into an ally way by 2 much bigger men compared to him, I walked inside and scrunched my nose at the overwhelming smells that invaded my nose.

A mixture of smoke, vomit, alcohol, and very poor decisions from the married folk.
I walked around some more, not making any eye contact with the needy women eyeing me or the drunk men glaring at me.

I kept walking until I came across the place I wanted.
A poker table, I'm not the gambling type but I am the hot poker dealer type~

Well...
He's my type~

I noticed a couple of people walking out of the casino, well more stumbling out of the casino.
There were only a few people left and most of them were at Quackity's table, I walked over and sat down at the table and stared at Quackity, dealing out the last round of cards.

He glanced up at me and furrowed his brows at me, looking down at the deck in his hands.

(I'm watching Heathers, the good one-)

After the other people left, some were in tears after losing others in a blood puddle after they touched Quackity. 
I stood up with them and walked away then walked back over to the table once everyone but Quackity had left the casino.

I watched as the duck lit a cigarette and slid it into his mouth, puffing out smoke, adding to the smoke cloud flooding the building.
He glanced over at me and narrowed his eyes.

"The fuck are you still doing here." Smoke left his mouth like he was a pissed-off dragon, "Get over here where I can see you." He snapped at him and pointed in front of him.
I followed his order and went over to Q.

I looked down at him as he looked up at me, puffing his cigarette and blowing the smoke in my face, "Now. What the fuck- are you doing in my city." He glared at me with smoke still emerging from his mouth.

(I love my dead gay son <33)

"Just visiting my duckli-" Before I was able to finish my sentence I felt his fist smash against the side of my face that forced me to turn away from Q.
I put my hand up to my face and looked at the blood I had wiped off, "Oh, is this really the fight you wanna start, ducky."

I glared back at him and saw him cracking his knuckles and glaring up at me.
I kicked him back and before I knew it we were throwing punches at each other, making blood spill out from our wounds, and on our fists and the floor.

"OW- JACKASS!" I pushed him down on the table and leaned over him, we were both panting.
His nose was bleeding and his face and hands were bloody. It stared down at him and watched as he took quick breaths while staring up at me with narrowed eyes, his mouth slightly opened.

Someone shut off all the lights but the one above our table, we kept staring at each other, our breaths slowing down with every passing minute.
I moved one of my hands that pinned him to the table and grabbed his chin, moving his head to the side, examining his face.

I moved my other hand from his arm and pinned it on the table next to his head, and moved down closer to his face.
My eyesight trailed down his face to his plush lips and slightly widened mouth, I could feel the hot breath escaping his mouth as he stared up at me, staying completely still on the poker table.

I moved even closer to his face and paused as I looked up at his eyes, he was still staring at me with a blush coloring his face. I lowered closer to him and locked lips with him, he kissed me back.

After a while of kissing each other, I bit his bottom lip and slid my tongue into his mouth. I explored it as I tilted my head to deepen the kiss pushing him down onto the table, after a few minutes of exploring each other's mouths I pulled away and watched as a string of saliva connected our mouths.

We were panting, still staring at each other as I lowered one of my hands to his tie and loosened it, to un-do his button-up moving my head down to his chest, kissing it. I kissed his chest all over lightly sucking on some spots he liked, he pulled me closer to his body with his leg that was wrapped around my body.

I kept kissing and sucking his chest all over, licking over his nipples to tease him listening to his moans and whimpers escape his mouth, I moved up to his collarbone and sucked on it, lightly biting him.

After what could have been hours I lifted my face up and looked at him, I was mesmerized by his panting, I locked lips with him again and passionately kissed him pushing him into the table, and listening to his muffled moans and whines.

I heard him slightly struggling and broke apart the kiss, listening to him gasp for air, I looked down at his kiss-swollen lips and pecked them again, rubbing his chin, smiling at him.
I pulled away and stared down at him as he stared back at me with needy eyes, I chuckled and moved my free hand up and down his body.

"Such a needy, ducky~"
He glared up at me and hitched his breath pushing his head back onto the table as I moved my fingers over his nipples bud, grabbing it and lightly twisting it watching his expression change from a little pissed off to over-flooded with pleasure.

I moved down to his ear and whispered to him, "Do you want to~ continue... elsewhere?"
His feathers lightly twitched and his breath hitched as he nodded.
I helped him up and held him close to my body, smirking down at his red face.

I wiped the blood away from his face and we walked out of the casino to his house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blinked my eyes open and leaned in closer to the warmth I was cuddled with, I took a deep breath and yawned, stretching out my leg under the blanket and winced at the spike of pain that shot through my back.

A little whine escaped my mouth and I felt the warmth move under me and pull me closer, a groggy and deep British voice shush me and rub my back, "No more whining from you... you did enough of that last night..."

"Wh...what..." my voice was coarse and stung my throat when I spoke, "The ducky was so whiny last night~" he chuckled and held me closer to his chest, and I heard his heart beating softly. It was comforting to hear another human's heartbeat...

I stayed there for another few minutes before I let sleep take over me and I melted into his hold.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1195-

I hope you all enjoyed this, and since this was technically speaking NOT the actual 69th oneshot the actual 69th oneshot will also kind of be like this.
But this was our official 69th oneshot >:D

I hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D

Also
Thank you all so, so, so much for 100 followers-
wtf-
and also over 6k reads on this... again wtf-
<3333
you all get some holy water <33