ßð††ðm †ð †ðþ

This is the 69th Oneshot (The last 69th one was the 69th chapter-)
and uhm... the SSP said I should write it so-
here we are-

Top: Quackity

Bottom: Schlatt

(That is so weird to write, wtf-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Schlatt POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone when I heard the little patters of feet running towards me, I then felt the couch slightly shift as an excited duck jumped on it.
"Yes, pumpkin?" I glanced up at him and then back at my phone.

"I wanna ask you something~" He leaned over the back of the couch putting his face next to mine, "And what is that?" I was still staring at my phone scrolling through Twitter.

"Well~ we haven't done it in a while-"

"It's been 4 days-" I glanced over at him slightly furrowing my brows smirking at him, "Is that a while to you, pumpkin?" I chuckled and went back to looking at my phone.

"Well... yea-"

"You miss my big-"

"Don't flatter yourself, amor." He let out a dry laugh standing back up.

I glared over at him, "You know, that's not how someone gets fucked into the mattress-"

"That's what I wanted to ask you~"

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone, "I've told you, going slow is boring to me."

"Okay, well I was more so talking about who was getting fucked into the mattress."
I looked back at him and turned my phone off, cocking a brow. "What?"

"Well, I just think it's something we could... try-" He looked away from me and held his hands behind his back. "I wanna top tonight"

.

.

.

I burst out laughing, holding my stomach and coughing a bit, "OH- THAT-" I laughed more and wiped tears from my eye, "That's a good joke, pumpkin-"

"I wasn't joking, Schlatt."

I looked back at him, furrowing my eyebrows, "What- the fuck no- you bottom fuck."

"I'm a switch-"

"Really? You- don't make me laugh, doll-"

(Government hooker in playing... <33)

I laughed a bit more and felt him crawl over the couch and onto my lap, straddling it and pushing me back down on the couch, with force.
"Don't tell me what to do." He glared at me as he pinned me down to the couch.

"The fuck do you think you're-" Before I finished my question he covered my mouth with his hand, "No talking~"

I was taken aback by his ordering me, and by the fact, I didn't hate it.
I felt my face heat up as he looked me up and down, eating me up with his eyes. (the fuck am I writing o-o)

"Oh~ are we blushing~" He smirked down at me lightly laughing, "I haven't even done anything, and yet the big, strong, top Schlatt is blushing~"

"I..."

"Did I say you could speak?" He narrowed his eyes, staring down at me. I've never seen him be this dominant in our entire relationship. I just froze under his gaze but felt hotter than fire.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__ An hour later __
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You moan like a bitch-" Quackity laughed, cupping my face and rubbing it.

"Fuck off-" I leaned into his touch, panting while I glared up at him.

"Hmm, I think off's a little tired right now~"

.

.

.

"I hate you-"

"I love you too, mi amor~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 487-

This felt kind of legal to write ngl o-o
but spouse said to do it, so-
I do what spouse wants :D
(Also I wrote this oddly fast-)

I hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:]