Fairytale Love PT:2

Thank you Its_Lavender108 for this idea <3

~ I Party like a RockStar~

~ Look like a Movie Star~

~ Play like an All-Star~

~ Fuck like a Porn Star~

That has nothing to do with this chapter, kind of-
your idea especially the ending one reminded me of it lmao TvT

CW
Lime
Implied seggs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Narrator POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we last left off
The price was returned to his one true love and the two returned to the tower holding each other close as they made their way back.

"Your highness, we've been asked to-"
Nick opened the prince's door seeing no one there and some of his clothes missing.
"Oh shit-"

The knight reported the missing prince to the King and Queen. They were devastated to hear their son had left them again but thought he hadn't gotten too far and ordered a search around the kingdom.

However, when they began their search the two were already deep in the woods.
Wilbur was holding onto his prince kissing his face all over tickling the duck making him laugh.

"Amor-"
The prince slowed down moving his face away from the taller's, giggling.
"We're almost home baby..."
He nuzzled his face in the duck's neck smiling.

"Yeah, you can love me more there... but right now we need to get home"
He sped up a little being slowed down by Wil weighing him down.

The two finally made it home to their tower and Wil picked up Q sending his knees up to his chest.
"BABE-"

Wilbur laughed kissing his face more and opening the door shutting it behind them and setting Quackity down on the couch kissing his forehead.

Cute :]

"You're my pretty duckling"
Wilbur leaned over the couch looking down at Q smiling.
"Thank you amor, you're my beautiful flower~"
Quackity smiled sitting up on his knees and cupping his love's face.

Wilbur smiled sitting down on the couch and pulling Q into a hug.
"I love you, baby..." he held Q closer to his chest rubbing his hand up and down his back and resting his head on Q's.

"I love you too amor..." He smiled resting his head on his boyfriend's chest and listening to his heartbeat.
"I don't understand why they can't understand that I love you..."

"I don't know babe... you don't need them"
Wil kissed the top of his head rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand planting the other on his thigh.

"You always know how to calm me, hmm"
The shorter leaned into the touch and moved his arms around Wilbur's neck pulling himself closer.

The two's lips met and they held a long, loving, kiss.
Wilbur rubbed his thigh and ass all the way up to his back then back down to his thigh, licking his lover's lips, asking for entrance which the duck allowed opening his mouth for him to slide his tongue in.

Wil tilted his head deepening the kiss and exploring around his mouth.

Feel like I haven't been saying this enough has a recent sooo
-sips holy water-

The necromancer broke the kiss for a breather petting his lover's head.
"Can we... go upstairs?" Q asked breathing heavily.

"To the bedroom?"

Quackity nodded twitching his wings.
"Of course duckling."
He kissed his lover's head and stood up holding Quackity by his thighs, carrying him up to the bedroom.

Wilbur shut the bedroom door behind them and gently threw Quackity on the bed crawling on top of him and kissing the duck hybrid running his hands up and down his curves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur cleared all the flowers, vines, and petals that had sprouted around the room and bed along with the different colored feathers while they were having sex, as Quackity slept peacefully under the covers with a few petals and feathers surrounding him. 

Once he was finished cleaning what he could the Brit sat down at his desk and grabbed a golden feather from the ground and dipped it in ink writing on a piece of paper.

Once Wilbur finished writing he went over to the window and snapped his fingers calling over a crow.
And that crow was me.
Cause of course it was.
I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING :[

"Take this to the King and Queen for me?"
He handed the crow a rolled-up scroll which the crow took and flew over to the kingdom.

"Cariño~, ven a la cama..."
Q opened his eyes and stared at Wil standing at the window doing a grabbing motion with his hands.

"I'm here duckling."
He went over to the bed and kissed his head getting into bed and holding him up to his chest smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crow sat on the balcony railing staring at the weeping Queen.

"Oh... hello pajarito..."
She looked at the crow smiling a little, "What do you have there?"

The crow dropped the scroll and tilted its head waiting for her to read it.

"For me?"
The Queen grabbed the scroll and opened it.

Her face dropped.

Hello, your Majesty, I'm writing you to tell you that
your son's sleeping safe and sound in our bed as I'm writing this.
And
If you're looking for him at least wait a few days
that way he'll be comfortable when I take him back.
From: Your future son-in-law <3
P.S
Holy shit your son moans like a porn star-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 841-

I hope this was to your liking 
Cause I for one like it uvu

I hope you al have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and Drink your holy water >:D