ꪻꫝꫀ ᦓꪊꪀ ꪖꪀᦔ ꪑꪮꪮꪀ

Before I start, these are my friend Tullium's OCs HQ a(Hiro) and ST (no real name, because he forgot it.) These are some of her God OCs and if you want to see some of their others go to their account :D
(Also, most that I have written was just what I think these characters would act like / how some smaller details might be)

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HQ, the god of the moon, looked around at his new moon in awe, it was his first time actually being a moon god, but he was very excited for this new adventure he would get to go on with all the other gods in the solar system...

Except... there was only one god that he could see for light years, and it wasn't even the overworld god, Hiro had no fucking idea where that guy was or even could be. So it was just him and this... gruff-looking fellow in a blue cloak near the burning hot sun.

He was holding what looked to be a cigarette in between his index and middle fingers, but if anyone is normally that close to the sun you'd expect them to smoke.
He shrugged, deciding he would be the one to give the first impression.

He'd always strive for elegance and would always try to give the best impression he could.
He pushed the hair behind his feathered ear, straightened out his skirt, and cleaned up his wings before we walked over to the... tall fucking guy in the cloak.

Once he was just a foot away from the older god he just waited for him to notice him...
The brunette just blew out his smoke into the burning star he was standing next to, Hiro noticed that for how close this guy was to a ball of flame he was quite pale and didn't seem too bothered by the heat, practically confirming HQ's suspicions about this man being the sun god.

After a minute Hiro got tired of waiting and cleared his throat, earning a glare for ST, "Do you need something, crescent?" He sighed, flicking his cigarette into the sun.
"...What?" HQ furrowed his brows in slight confusion about the nickname that was given to him.

"What's confusing you, newbie?" He seem pretty annoyed with the shorter god in his presence.
"Uhm... that nickname you've given me- I haven't even-" He tried to speak but was interrupted by ST again, "I don't learn names. I give them and then they leave to be replaced."

Hiro was a little caught off guard by the annoyance of his new partner, "Uhm... well, my name's Hiro, you may call me HQ," He introduced himself, bowing down and offering his hand out for ST to take.
"Sure, crescent," He rolled his eyes and closed his cloak around himself, staring at the fireball burning in front of him.

Hiro sucked in a deep breath and stood back up, pushing his raven hair back behind his ear, "Care to tell me your name?" He softly smiled, relaxing his wings to his side.
ST sighed, pushing his own hair out of his face, "ST." He grumbled.

"...Mhm... may I get your ac-" He tried to ask but was once again interrupted by the man in blue.
"Refer me ST or don't refer to me at all," He grunted.
HQ just nodded, looking down at ST's short yellow what looked to be boots covered in vines that were blooming with Zinnias of all different colors.

"I like your flowers," He pointed to his shoes with his blue-tipped fingers.
ST flinched at the compliment, covering up his shoes with his cloak, "Okay... thanks crescent-"  He huffed out.

"Of course, ST," He nodded, bowing once again as he went back to the moon.

.

.

HQ sat in front of the moon, watching it slowly rotate on its axis.
ST stood very close to the raven-haired god, raising the ocean with the raise of his finger and just sitting there, watching the lunar rock float in its orbit.

ST glanced at the star next to him and then back at his Ying, sitting in the void of space.
This little crescent moon was sadly growing on the burning starlight, his fair skin that was littered with tattoos of the starry night sky and the lunar cycle on his upper back.

His little satellite would go to extreme lengths to grow closer and closer to him, which was new to the sun god... he's watched hundreds if not thousands of moon gods die for one reason or another and none of them would dare to bother him much, not wanting him to get mad.

He watched the overworld god die a painful death as with many other gods.
He was in fact the oldest god alive... next to XD but that's just because he's still alive. ST Will die with the sun as far as he knows, which won't be for another couple of billion years.

Hiro was... different to ST.
Sure, he and any moon god are night and day, but while they seem very different their jobs are quite similar to one another. HQ raises the tide and ST lowers it. It's the same cycle each time the earth rotates around.

However, ST found himself watching Hiro when he was close to him and missing his presence when he wasn't... though, every once in a while HQ will stay by ST and ask random questions that would make him chuckle in the slightest.

In the void of space, he lived in, standing by the burning star that was the sun... Hiro was truly the light of his life... the only reason he would smile...
His crescent moon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Word Count: 904-

Thank you Tullium for letting me use your characters >:D
Hope you like what I did with them-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you all eat something and drink your holy water >:]