ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

.

CW
Sexual innuendo near the end.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Third Person POV//
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur dropped the suitcase onto the bed and zipped it open.
"Do we really have to see your family every fucking Christmas?" Quackity groaned, pulling out their clothes from the dresser. Wilbur calmly sighed, glancing over at him, "Do you have to ask every year?" He cocked a brow as Quackity rolled his eyes.

"Every fucking year your brother tries to kill me, you bastard-" He huffed, closing the drawer with his hip. "And every year we go see your family your brother tries to sell me drugs," He smiled, not taking this seriously.
"He gets high with you, the fuck do you expect," Quackity blinked, "And I would just like to not go this year..." He sighed, folding his arms.

"I know darling, but I promise we won't hurt you," Wilbur smiled, packing the clothes Quackity had set on the bed.
"You said that last year," The duck blankly stated, "And the year before that... and the year before that... Oh and-"
"The year before that," Wilbur finished, rolling his eyes, "Well this time we're bringing the girls with us."

"Your point?" Quackity sighed, sitting on the bed.
"That he won't try to kill you in front of them," Wilbur smiled calmly.
"...He tried to kill me when Michael and Shroud were there," Quackity blinked, "And Yogurt-"
"Okay, okay- but we've all made a promise not to fucking traumatize them, right?"

"Your brother hates my actual guts- he said so at our mother fucking wedding," Quackity face palmed sighing when Wilbur went over to massage his shoulders, "Honey, it'll be okay~ why don't you go take a nice bath while I get everything else packed, we're not leaving for another four hours," He smiled calmly, easing Quackitys nerves a little.

He went off into the attached bathroom and ran the water when their bedroom door cracked open, "We're done!" Tallulah smiled as she poked her head in.
Wilbur smiled over at her, "Okay, bring them in here and we'll look them over, kay Lullah?" He hummed.
The dragon nodded and came back with her suitcase along with Tilin, they dropped them by the door and ran downstairs to watch TV.

The brunette shut the bedroom door and went back to packing when Quackity came out with the steam.
"Use all the hot water again?" Wilbur joked, glancing back at Quackity who rolled his eyes, "Mhm~ have fun with your cold showers, freak-"

"Heyy!" Wilbur chuckled, "I like cold showers 'cause of you-" He furrowed his brows but kept his bright smile. "Still weird~" Alex cooed, drying off before he set the towel on the bed and got dressed, "You almost done packing?" He questioned, putting on his sweater.
"Yep, we don't need that much- we're just there for the week."

"...Did you pack vodka?"
"I'm sure mum has some wine-" Wilbur sighed, looking over at Quackity, "Please~ do not get blackout drunk hon-"
"No promises~" He winked, going to check the girl's suitcases, "You have the costume?"

"Hm?" Wilbur hummed, shoving a shirt in, "What costume?"
"...The Santa one?" Quackity looked at him, "The one in the closet next to all the presents?"
"...God dammit-" Wilbur groaned, "Do I seriously have to wear that thing?"

Quackity laughed, zipping Tilin's suitcase up, "Yes. Yes you do, we don't want another killing Santa Clause bullshit again, hm?" He smirked, "Remember when you got shot in the damn arm?"
Wilbur sighed, "Yes- my fucking shoulder still hurts." He went over to the closet and grabbed the costume, "I hate this thing."
"I love it," Quackity chirped, wagging his tail.