Dҽαԃ Bσყ Wαʅƙιɳɠ

.

Heathers referance~

CW
Sex mentioned
If you've watched the musical and or listened to the song you should know what's happening-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stumbled down the road holding my jacket closed as a gust of wind blew past me.

The demon queen of high school has decreed it
She says "Monday 8 AM, I will be deleted"
They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff, and mount me on the wall.

"30 hours to live, how shall I spend them..?" I furrowed my brows and looked down at the sidewalk, "I don't have to stay and die like cattle-" I huffed and continued walking, "I could change my name and ride up to Seattle..."

"But I don't own a motorbike-" I paused and looked over to my right seeing a familiar house with a motorbike parked, "Wait... here's an option that I like." I smiled and turned to the house, "Spend these 30 hours gettin' freakyy, yeah!"

" I need it hard."
I'm a dead boy walking~

"I'm in your yard."
I'm a dead boy walking~

"Before they punch my clock."
"I'm snappin' off your window lock."
"Got no time to knock."
I'm a dead boy walking~

I crawled through the window, my shoes clacking on the wooden floor, waking up Wilbur.
"Quackity?" He sat up in his bed and stared at me, "What are you doing in my room?-"

"Shhh," I slowly made my way over to his bed and rested my hands on the mattress leaned forward, and set a knee on the bed.
"Sorry, but I really had to wake you.." I slid my shoes off and crawled over to him, smirking, "See, I decided I must ride you 'til I break you~"

His eyes widened and his face turned a shade of pink.
"'Cause Sally says I got to go," I put my finger on his chest and moved closer to his face, "You're my last meal on death row."

Wilbur rested his eyes and looked me up and down, "Can we shu-"

"Shut your mouth and lose them tighty-whites~"
Wilbur sat up more and pulled me closer to him, "Can I kis-"

"Come on!" I cupped his face and pulled it closer, "Tonight I'm yours."
I'm your dead boy walking~

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back, "Get on all fours, kiss this dead boy walking~"
He softly kissed me and moved an arm under me, pulling me back up onto his lap, we broke the kiss and he rubbed his hand all over my body, "Let's go, you know the drill. I'm hot and piss-" 
He lowered his face down to my neck and littered it with kisses.

Bow down to the will of a dead boy walking~

"And you know, you know, you know~" I cupped his face and pulled him away from my hickey-covered neck, "It's cause you're beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree." I pushed some of his hair out of his face.

"So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there~" I rested my hands on his chest and moved my face closer to his, "In here it's beautiful~"
He rested his hands near my ass holding me closer to him, "Let's make this beautiful~" I wrapped my arms back around his neck and knotted my fingers in his hair.

"That works for me-" 
We quickly threw our clothes off onto the floor and clashed our mouths together, our tongues fighting over dominance, after a few minutes of fighting and Wilbur moving around getting his member ready. 

He grabbed my hips and moved me down onto his rod, making me lose dominance as I moaned into the kiss.
I rocked my hips and moved closer to him, we broke apart the kiss to catch our breaths and I threw my head back.
"YEAH~ Full steam ahead, take this dead boy walking~"

"How'd you find my address-"

"Let's break the bed, rock this dead boy walking~"

"I think you tore my mattress-"

I put my finger in front of his mouth, "No sleep tonight for you, better chug that Mountain Dew" I pointed to the bottle on his bedside table.
"Okay, okay-"

"Get your ass in gear, make this whole town disappear."

"Okay, okay!-"

"Slap me-" He hit my thighs, rocking me back and forth on him, "Pull my hair~" He grabbed my hair and pulled it making me moan, "Touch me there and there and there~" He touched me all over, kissing my neck.

And no more talking~
LOVE this dead boy walking~

I kept rocking and bouncing up and down to pleasure the both of us more, we kept doing this until we were both exhausted and laying in bed next to each other, with his arms wrapped around my waist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 739-