Yσυ'ɾҽ Gσɳɳα Lσʋҽ ɱҽ, αɳԃ Yσυ'ɾҽ Gσɳɳα Lιƙҽ Iƚ-

Clouds doesn't do Pumpkinduo fluff often (actually don't think I've ever done it) but I think this is pretty good, it's not long but it doesn't need to be <3I hope you like this idea, it is from our SSP, NonbinaryAugust <3Also, this is my 67th one...

I hope you like this idea, it is from our SSP, NonbinaryAugust <3
Also, this is my 67th oneshot (if you count the two things that weren't oneshots which I'm going to cause... 69 funny number).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Schlatt POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the thermometer out of his mouth and he stared up at me from the bed, "119°- fucking hell, Q-" I looked down at him and he giggled at me.

"This isn't funny, we need to get you to the doctors-" He started laughing a little more then winced, grabbing his head, "ow-"

"Come on, you're temperature's supposed to be in the 90s no-"

"No, it's not?" He cocked a brow and tilted his head to the side, "my temperature's normally in the 100s, it'd be more concerning if it was in the 90s-" He stood up then I pushed him back down, gently.

"No- stay, why is that your normal temperature?" He stared up at me and twitched his wings giving me a look.

"Duck-"

"Oh, right... well still, stay in bed." I pushed him back down on the bed and covered him up, kissing his forehead. "I love you, pumpkin."

"Where are you goinggg?"

"I'm going to let you rest, goodbye." I kissed his head again and left the room shutting the door behind me.
I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv looking for something to watch.

"What are we watching?"
I jumped and looked behind me seeing Quackity leaning over the couch at me, "pumpkin. Why are you out of bed-" I stood up and walked behind the couch and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I wanna spend time with youuu," he looked up and me and kissed my jaw leaning onto me.

"Well I want you to rest, you're sick." I picked him up and he wrapped his limbs around me, we went back to the room and I put him back on the bed and covered him up again, kissing his forehead.

"I love you, goodnight." I turned around and went back to the door and saw him standing in front of it blocking me in the room.
"What the fuck-"

"Stay with me-" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed and pulled me down with him, resting my head on his lap. "Pumpkin, let me go-"

"Hmmm... no," he smiled down at me and held me closer, "You're gonna love me, and you're gonna like it. Understood~"

I sighed, "Understood." He cuddled me closer.

I fucking hate it when this bottom fuck overpowers me-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 394-

I actually looked up what a duck's body temperature is and it's 107.5°
so... yea- 
I'm gonna be a fucking, expert on ducks one of these days-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D