Chapter 6

Jai's POV

I threw my bag pack onto the loveseat in my room as I shut the door from inside.

I walked up slowly to the mirror, taking my clothes off to examine the bruises Shane had adorned my body with.

My waist and chest were the worst affected. Bluish-red patches were peppered all throughout my skin. An especially angry one was on my hip bone, which, I assume was the source of the discomfort in my sides. I ran my hands along them feeling the small mounds that had been created in my skin. As soon as I touched my shoulder blades, I jumped from the sharp pain that shot through my body like electricity.

I should probably avoid that spot.

Carrying on my expedition, I reached the small of my waist. When I brushed my fingers against it, I let out a small moan.

Mhmm. That feels better.

It wasn't as piercing as the pain in my Shoulder blades. It was like the relief I felt while pricking my gums. This pain mixed with pleasure usually made my head cloudy and dick hard. Suddenly, I felt the sharp pain again as I pushed a little too hard on the bruise.

Not this one though. These are all painful and degrading wounds. Not erotic ones.

I put a hand on my pup pouch which was somehow completely unhurt, despite being in the direct line of attack. No wonder this little sack like outgrowth is resilient, it'll have to carry pups in it one day. My hand travelled from my pup-pouch, along my toned torso up to my chest. The light cruising of my fingers sending tingling sensations to my nerves as I bit my lower lip.

Pain can be pleasure. But not when forced.

Last year when I got my Snout Fever vaccine, I broke into a mild fever. My body heated up as the vaccine worked it's course in my body, which ached all over. I was writhing in pleasure for two days, enjoying the soft agony of pains. It felt like someone was kneading me like a dough, massaging my joints but while laying on top of me. It turned me on so much, I wanked thrice a day while in fever, relishing the soreness I felt later.

I even enjoy the initial few hours of my heat. The excruciating pain still simmering underneath the soreness and horny-ness I felt the day before it hit me in full swing was intoxicating. Moaning as my whole body hungers to be fucked was its own sort of tantalising satisfaction. Being denied sweet release would drive me to desperately grind against the bed to feel any kind of friction with my dick. I love how it fucking reduced me to shambles, sexually. But then the blinding pain hits in and destroys the warm bliss of eroticism. Then honestly it's over for me, I can't get out of bed, everything hurts and my body just basically gives out.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a Henna tube from it. I popped the tip and held it against my skin. It worked fine.

Thankfully no bruises in visible places. All these bandages I can easily hide under my summer clothes.

I thought absentmindedly as I started drawing patterns on my hand with Henna. It always soothed me to trace my palm in curves and patterns, drawing animals and designs. Like a therapeutic colouring book. The smell was nostalgic and the frustration I felt was dissipated into a burst of creative energy. Not to mention my arms look sinfully beautiful after. Right now I was drawing a paisleys and flowers on my hand.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Can I come in?" My mom asked. I got up and opened the door with one hand.

Her smile fell when she saw me quietly putting on Henna. Her eyes were scanning the room looking for any clues as to what might have caused me displeasure. Accepting defeat, she sat down beside me and picked up a tube from the drawer and started drawing On her hand as well.

She knows I'm upset.

Henna was mine and mom's thing. When she first moved to the pack, she missed home and family terribly. Painting her hands like she used to with her sisters brought her much comfort. Soon I joined her, much to her delight because I couldn't stand how lonely she felt. She needed someone to make her feel like she was home again. We did each other's hands, ate snacks, talked and watched TV shows while waiting for it to dry. Sometimes commiserating sometimes celebrating.

"Mom, can I ask something?" I said not looking up from my hand.

"Yes"

"Are you ashamed that I am an Omega?" My voice barely a whisper.

She said nothing just carefully lowered my head on her lap. She caressed my hair and then firmly but lovingly said,

"No"

Her succinct response left no room for arguments.

"I am a very selfish woman. When I found out you were an Omega I was overjoyed"

"Really?" I asked my eyes widened in shock as I lifted my head to face her.

She nodded. "Alphas, Betas, and Gammas all belong to the pack first and then to their families. Their pack duties keep them away from their mothers. Packs usually do not require Omegas to fight because they're more delicate"

She brought her hand up and pinched my cheeks.

"I was just happy that my baby Omega would be all mine. The pack wouldn't ever take him from me. He would always be with me so I could love him forever" She smiled warmly finally cupping my cheeks in her hand.

My vision blurred as tears took over and burst onto my face. I sank my head into her lap and cried. Vociferously. Stopping only to catch my breaths. Mom didn't say anything she just held me with her arm running soothing circles on my back.

"Maa .." I snivelled.

"Yes"

"You complete henna on my hands. Make it pretty" I complained like a child.

"Yes love"

She took it from my hands and drew the most beautiful wolf face on my left hand (I'm left handed so I can't draw on my left hand) with vines and flowers surrounding it. A small crescent moon drawn on its head. She then covered my fingers in myriad shapes, designs and patterns.

"Hey! Do you want me to add Sameer's name to your design?" Mom whispered.

I blushed embarrassingly, clearly caught off guard. You only added the name of your beloved to your Henna.

"Maa there's nothing like that.. I don't even know the guy. He's like no one. Also stop snooping around I have no love life. He has no interest in me so idk what you're talking about.. ha ha ha . Unless he said something to you..did he? Anyway doesn't matter I'm not adding his name. Just draw something else" My defensive tirade made my mom chuckle.

"Oh? Ok!"

She grinned from ear to ear. And I didn't like it one bit and I let her know through the ugly scowl on my face.

Deep down I felt at peace somewhat. Atleast I can count on one person.