Chapter 45

Sebastian's POV

"I heard Luna's heat is finally over."

I was furiously packing as much as I could, checking off a mental list of things I wanted to take along. I absolutely didn't care about Jai's heats right now.

Especially because that bastard's the reason I'm in this mess.

"I meant we could ask him to look at your wounds Beta Sebastian. We can't travel when you're this injured." Aiden said pointing to my heavily bandaged face which sported one blue puffed out and multitude of vicious scratches on my neck. It had been so difficult trying to pass these wounds off as a wild Wolverine encounter.

"Aiden I'm fine. Besides this meeting is important."

"Yes but it's the witches across the seas. It'll be long and tiring are you sure that's a good idea?"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT? IF I SAY WE LEAVE TONIGHT, WE LEAVE TONIGHT!"

He lowered his head and scurried out my chamber in fear. I have to make sure I pack our travel documents, enough money to tide us over, new identity cards I had made and some hair dye and scent blockers to make us untraceable.

If Jai's heat is truly over, then Dominic will be on my trail any second. I should never have participated in all this mess, I should've fled earlier. Atleast then I wouldn't have Darius hunting me down.

He is pure terror. That wolf. Skittles said.

My wolf Skittles was a level headed wolf who doesn't really fear anyone. He could usually come up with a plan for any situation but I could feel his anxiety and fear at the moment. He was aching to get on his paws and as far away from this castle as possible.

Aiden walked back in with a backpack on and tears in his eyes and a long face.

"I'm ready Beta Sebastian."

"Follow me. And no questions." I instructed him and open the door to my chambers to exit.

Fuck.

Standing outside my door was the same Alpha I had betrayed. My eyes were open with shock and Aiden crashed into me not expecting me to stop.

No I cannot give up now. I need to keep Aiden safe.

I need to make the first strike. He will aim for my face and then...

Fuck I forgot about the Alpha command.

Dominic froze me up with just one look. Magic had already been cast.

"Aiden"

"Yes Alpha" Aiden asked meekly.

"Please take your bag and go back to your room. I am calling off this trip." Dominic said in a low growl , almost snarling at the poor boy.

"Yes Alpha." He said before he took my bag off my shoulder and carried it out the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Lay down Sebastian."

So I'm getting smothered by a pillow.

I lay down on my bed but I didn't feel an iota of comfort. I just stared at him in fear. His face was terrifying to look at. His eyes were void of any feeling at all, and the scar that Damian had given over his nose looked menacing.