Chapter 44

Jai's POV

I doubt the smell of sex is ever coming off from these walls.

We'd locked ourselves in Dominic's room for 5 nights straight. 5 debauched lustful and frankly awkward nights. The pattern was always the same. Dominic would wake up early and try to get some work done before I arose from my beauty sleep. Then we had breakfast and got down to it.

And by that I mean we did it on every surface in the room.

It would start off slow, Dominic would let me do whatever I wanted. He'd just lie back and I'd kiss him, blow him, ride him or sometimes just sit on his face (I'm so ashamed ). I'd bury my face into his big BIG pecs and trail kisses down his washboard abs just to inhale his Smokey scent. Physical closeness and pleasing him was so soothing to me. We'd do this rigmarole for about an hour when I'd tap out and tag Dominic in.

That's when the real fun began.

Dominic would shower me with kisses, lap up any slick from my hole onto his dick and enter me slowly. Plunging into me inch by inch, giving me time to adjust but not to think.

Once I was open enough for him to slide in and out comfortably, he'd shove my head into his soft pillows and fuck me senseless. He'd bite me, press on me, slap my ass, lick my back, and throw me around. He'd grab my head by my sweaty hair and pull me back to look at him destroying my ass. I don't even know how long this would've lasted, it could be minutes or hours or even days where we'd keep going at it. Once he was done with me he would clean me up. I'd sit silently and let him do it. Then he'd change the sheets and we'd go to sleep.

Now, you might be thinking lustful and debauched? Check! But where's the awkward?

You see when we were not having mind-blowing earth shattering sex, we didn't really talk. It seems crazy that someone who you're physically so in sync with, is basically a stranger who you know nothing about. I'd pretend to go to sleep just so we wouldn't have to talk.

Was he kind, attentive, diligent, and a phenomenal shag? Yes.

But does that mean we're actually close? I don't know.

Sigh

I got up from the bed and brushed my hair which was still sticky with sweat. I wanted to go to the bathroom but suddenly felt a sharp pain in my ass which made me sit back down.

I thought the heat was over what is this?

"Here let me help you with that." I heard Dominic speak in his trademark gravelly voice.
He helped me down on my belly and spread my cheeks apart making me wince in pain.

"Careful ok. It hurts."

"Sorry"

He then proceeded to lick the inside of my thighs and the skin around my hole. It burned a little as he went along but he was surprisingly gentle. He tenderly licked the parts that hurt, massaging them with his fingers, stopping in the middle to caress my cheeks when it the pain became unbearable. I just bit my lips and let the pain wash over me. I thought my heat was over but apparently not, although I don't think I was aroused. He worked on every inch of my ass and I let him because he was actually relieving me of the pain.

"Better?"

"Yeah. Sorry about that, I thought my heats were over."

"That wasn't your heat. You were just sore." He said matter-of-factly.

...

Kill me. Kill me now.

This is so embarrassing bro.