Chapter 10 (M)

Jai's POV

"Hey OJ! Don't you look cute here all by yourself" The werewolf whispered in my ear with the sultriest deep voice. His breath smelt sugary and fruity because he was sucking on a lollipop in his mouth.

"Mmmhhmmm" I mumbled into his palm over my mouth, my eyes wide open unable to contain my excitement.

"What's that?" He said cocking his head to the side trying to act sly with the most puppy dog smile on his stupid face. "I can't hear you OJ you need to speak up."

I rolled my eyes and bit the palm wrapped on my mouth. Hard. That's what you get for playing too much.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGVHHHHHHHH" His roar echoed through the forest but his hand stayed where it was. His puppy face transformed into a predator's, and I felt his eyes roaming over my body. I would feel scared if he was anyone else but I trusted this candy sucking alpha.

Before I knew it his nose was in the nook of my neck sending a tingling sensation down my spine. He exhaled right near my shoulder blade, his cold breath gave me goosebumps.

"I'll make you pay for that" He licked my earlobe. "With Interest"

He took the lollipop from his mouth out with a plop and shoved it in my mouth.

"Suck" he commanded. "And not a word from you tonight OJ. Nod if you understand"

I meekly nodded my head as I took in the taste of the lollipop which tasted like raspberry and....him.

And he tasted good.

He lifted my shirt up and snuck his head inside. I giggled as he trailed kissed up from my pup pouch to my chest. He grazed his tongue across my nipple and my body tensed up. I shifted under him, I felt very sensitive.

"Shhh calm down babe" he cooed placing a strong hand on my midriff and holding me down with his strength. My breathing speed up as the adrenaline rushed to my veins. He attacked my nipple again, taking it into his mouth and massaging it with his tongue. I arched my back to give him better access to my body and pushed my chest out. He smiled against my skin, relishing the effect his tongue had on me.

"Mmhhh Channie" His name dripped from my lips like the most delicious wine.

He bit down right near my neck and sucked on the wound, making me whelp.

"I said no words Omega. You're not allowed to speak right now."

He proceeded to undo my pants and slowly descended southward never once breaking contact between his lips and my skin. He pulled my boxers and pants off and exhaled right near the base of my shaft.

"Mhmm" I said as I tried to push him off of me. He looked up at me from where he was and asked

"Do u want me to stop?"

I shook my head no.

"Then what's wrong Jai?"

I scrunched my nose and pointed to the camouflage jacket that smelled like an unknown Beta. I could not stand that jacket and it's disgusting stench. If I see that jacket on the street I am throwing hands.

You have an alpha going down on you and you're focused on a jacket? Nyx said.

Chanyeol can wear whomever's scent he wants on him but that musty smell better not rub off on me. I snapped at Nyx.

He tore that jacket from his body and also pulled off his shirt for good measure, revealing his rippled and looooooong abdomen. My eyes were OPEN 👀 and hungrily feasting on his beautiful skin.

Without wasting a milli second he took my whole length inside his mouth making my hands twitch as I brought them up to grab his soft black hair. I sucked on the lollipop hard and I could feel my breath escaping me. Chanyeol started bobbing his head up and down along my length using his mouth to skilfully touching all my erogenous zones. My fingers were caressing his back feeling his strong back muscles and soon he hollowed his cheeks making me hit the back of his throat. I put my hand up to my mouth to prevent myself from screaming.

My mind was going berserk as the Alpha went into an overdrive ruthlessly attacking my cock head with his tongue. My breathing got ragged as I wallowed in the intense pleasure Chanyeol was blessing my cock with. I thrusted my hips up to match his rhythm. I was getting closer and closer to my release as I pulsated inside his mouth. My body wound up as my core tightened ready to burst, Chanyeol sensed my closeness and increased his pace.

My mind went blank as I climaxed, my legs vigorously shaking as I wrapped them around his shoulders and pulled at his hair. After draining every last drop of out me, Chanyeol let my poor dick go. He pulled my dazed self up by my neck and kissed me, slipping my own essence down my tongue.

The raspberry of the Lollipop, Channie's saliva and my own juices created the most flavourful concoction that I could help but lap like nectar from Chanyeol's tongue. He snaked his hands around my waist and hoisted me onto his lap. I broke the kiss and rested my chin on his shoulder inhaled his metallic smell. I nibbled his skin lightly as he caressed my behind making me purr in contentment.

"I missed you too Jai" he chuckled in response.