Chapter 19

Chanyeol's POV

My feet were stuck in place as all I could hear was Zzar howling in my head with a deafening intensity. I stared at the beautiful man in-front of me who was carrying a gift bag.

His scent was thick and I could feel it spreading around me. The hand with which I was holding OJ started burning and I dropped it immediately reflexively. The man saw this and noticeably relaxed, but my eyes refused to look at anyone but him.

He was very good looking. The black compression shirt highlighted his muscular physique and the his black pants accentuated his thick thighs that I just wanted to play with. Even though I could not see his ass If the rest of him is any indication I'm sure it'll be as delicious. His face was a sharp with a deep dark hue and short buzzed cut hair. He had the tiniest scar on his lip that looked like a cute button.

I NEED. Zzar bellowed. I have never seen him act this way, he was uncharacteristically needy right now but can I blame him? He's standing a few feet from our mate.

The pull was indescribably strong. The world around me seemed to have drowned out only him and I remained, with a black hole right down the middle which was drawing both of us together. I had no control of my body at this point, I believe it was Zzar that that was willing it to move.

In short unsure steps I made my way to my mate, who by the smell of it seemed to be an Alpha as well. I'll need some time and learning to get used to it because I had always expected that either Jai or some other Beta wolf would be my mate. Speaking of Jai, I turned around to look at him but he was no longer there.

He'll understand. Zzar said.

I hope.

By now I was standing right in front of him, he hadn't even moved an inch probably suspecting that I'd be scared by him moving towards me. And to be fair anyone would he was a stick of muscle and looked like he could snap anyone in half. Not me though I was sturdier.

I reached up to him and grabbed his hand. Immediately, I felt sparks. Zzar howled happily wagging his tail as I nestled closer to him, reaching up to his forehead. He was taller but by an inch.

"Hi..umm my name is Chanyeol. I think we're mates." Gosh why did I sound like a teenage boy admitting his crush on someone. It's pathetic honestly.

"Hello Chanyeol. It's seems so. My name is Sameer and I was...I was actually here to meet Jai"

I know. I wish it didn't have to happen this way.

But right now all I wanted was to be close to Sameer so I pulled his t-shirt and put my lips to his neck, giving it a small peck of a kiss.

"Yes but you're mine now. And always will be" I whispered in his year sounding more of a threat than I had wanted it to be but being this close to him was driving my Alpha crazy. He was mine and no one else should come near him with wrong intentions. I will not allow.

__________________________________

Sameer's POV

"Yes but you're mine now and always will be" Chanyeol said while practically rubbing his nose in my chest and holding on with a tight dominating hand.

Of all things I had anticipated for this day, this wasn't one of them. Finding my mate on the birthday of my boyfriend is kind of a dick move.
I wanted to look out for Jai and apologise but having my mate so close was intoxicating.

Chanyeol smelled like danger like cold hard steel bubbling in a smelter. Her his face was the complete opposite to that. He was tall but had dimpled completely poke-able cheeks that I just wanted to shower with kisses. His smile was so bright and happy like he had not known a single day of sadness in his life. He had kind eyes. Those were his most striking feature but his body nothing to laugh at as I found out while I put my arms around him. I could feel his tone definition and his strong back. I just wanted to explore every nook and cranny of his firm but supple body...with my tongue.

I can't wait. Duke whispered.

Duke was my wolf but very rarely spoke to me. He was very private and liked to keep up the appearance of being proper and serious but right now he was bouncing like crazy. Forcing me to smell more of Chanyeol's hair has the latter's nose had permanently found his place in my bosom.

This is so perfect. I wish time would freeze. Duke said with misty eyes.

This was an exceptional amount of sentiment coming from a wolf who's only positively reacted to being around Jai. Even then the reaction was limited to a tail wag and nodding. Right now he was lying on his back exposing his belly with his tongue out.

Can't blame him though. Chanyeol was beautiful and powerful as well. Even though I don't know him yet, I'm fully sure I'll fall in love with him.

"What's this?" Chanyeol asked as he touched the strings of the bag I was carrying.

"It's a birthday gift for Jai"

Chanyeol looked at me with sadness in his eyes. Was he upset that I bought a gift for my ex?

"He's never going to forgive us for it will he?" He asked in a small voice.

Chanyeol was so kind even now he was worried only about how Jai will feel. Ofcourse he wouldn't care that I bought Jai a gift.

"We should go apologise to him right now."

"I don't think it's a good idea. I'm not sure he would want to see us at this moment." I said taking Chanyeol in my arms. I'd just met him, yet he felt like a life raft I had to cling to save myself. Being away from him was unfathomable for my wolf. Hi nuzzled in my chest and wrapped his hands around me.

"I don't want him to hate me" Chanyeol said.

"He won't."