Chapter 38

Sebastian's POV

It's just been such a mess at the castle ever since that Omega showed up. Dominic just isn't himself anymore, he's volatile, unrelenting, impatient and angry. Goddess he's angry all the time, I think he's losing it.

I was on my morning patrol when I saw Dominic return to the castle, an unconcious Jai in his arms. That immediately set me on edge. I hope nothing bad had happened. I ran to his aid to try and help lift Jai but Dominic shoved me aside rudely and said,

"Mind your own Business"

Excuse me? Why are you being unnecessarily rude I'm trying to help you?

Although I was worried for Jai but you know let me mind my business like everyone keeps fucking reminding me.

That fucking Rishi. That hot fucking Alpha.

I went back to the King's chambers working on rezoning districts to repair a sewage line that had to be put through, when Dominic stormed in the room and walked to the centre table. Everyone bowed as he approached but I didn't. I was his beta, a partner not a subservient.

Decorum was what I couldn't give two shits about at the moment because Dominic's wrists looks shattered. Like somebody had crushed them between two rocks and broken every single metacarpal. His hand's entire anatomy was visible, blood, endodermis, bones, tendons and cartilage. I was about to yell for a medic when he announced in a loud voice..

"PLACE GUARDS OUTSIDE THE LUNA'S CHAMBERS. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN OR OUT."

"Yes Alpha." I spoke up for the group who seemed to scared to even make a sound with their mouths.

Dominic nodded at me and was about to leave when I interjected, "your majesty your should have the medic-"

"Mind your own business Beta Sebastian."

Ok fine get tetanus then I could give a fuck. Why is he being such a moody bitch?

Would I need to have him killed too? I hope not. I don't have any other replacement heirs left.

Nah Darius would have my skin having on the wall before I could even get a punch in.

I just did what always works for dealing with his bullshit, getting back to my work. Which was a lot. I eventually concluded the meeting after 4 hours and collected the eventual plans that I was going to discuss with Dominic when he comes to his senses, when I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Beta Sebastian." Said Aiden smartly saluting.

"What is it Aiden? If it's not important you can brief me tomorrow morning." I said stretching in my seat, today was an exhausting day.

"Well it's not something I wanna tell you it's someone else" Aiden said with a weak a unsure voice. I thoroughly despised how Aiden beat around the bush when it came to discussing important matters like he's afraid I'll get a angry at him and him acting this way was just making it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

"What is it Aiden speak up!"

"It's just that the Luna wanted me to tell you that he has summoned you to his chambers." Aiden said with his eyes downcast. This boy seriously lacked confidence.

I really don't want to get caught up in any drama between Jai and Dominic.

And Dominic has him under house arrest so something nasty must have transpired between them

Maybe he's just trying to find a way to get around the punishment.

I literally could care less about Jai but a mate is the only one who can control Darius and his mood swings. If I can get Jai on my sides I may have a way to control Dominic's outbursts.