Chapter 25

Slicking is the process which involves discharge of slime from an Omega's reproductive orifice on arousal. It's primary function is to lubricate the process of penetration but also provide erotic pleasure to the partner. Chemically slick is an aromatic liquid which bind very well with agar agar to make a gelatinous like substance to store it for future lubrication. The effect of slick varies depending on who it is cast. An ordinary Alpha or Beta wolf would be driven wild and confused with the scent alone as it overstimulates a werewolves strongest sense, smell. In younger less experienced wolves it can induce a rut which incapacitates them from other functions as they go into a sexual overdrive. Taste of the slick has been described as delicious but specifics vary depending on the personality and characteristics of the Omega.

__________________________________

Jai's POV

I was sitting at the Lunar Hut letting the breeze run through my long silky black hair. The moon shone in all its splendour bathing the entire scenery in moonlight. I was resting against the same pine tree where I had spent so many days lying in Sameer's arms stealing kisses from each other from time to time. The same tree around which Chanyeol and I played hide and seek. The same tree I fell from when I tried to follow Rishi who climbed with ease. This tree has seen all my life. Wonder what it thinks about how I turned out?

I looked at the mask in my hand as I pondered how I got to this juncture. It's ironic that my father was against me joining the army but had been left with no choice when King Dominic had single-handedly wiped a quarter of our forces. He was a formidable warrior and so far Sameer was the only person to have survived a one-on-one encounter with him. We can't hold on for much longer, why can't Alpha Loughlan understand that? What is it that is holding him back from acknowledging him as the king? Is he just that proud?

I sighed as I put on my mask.

It doesn't matter why he won't sue for peace, I have to do my job.

GET UP SOMEONE'S HERE. Nyx forced me on my feet. This was uncharacteristic of him. My wolf and I had eventually made up and I apologised for being a dick. We'd spent the last five years working together and honing our fighting skills, we were very well synced. It was weird that he was forcing me.

I sniffed around to get scent. The smell was weak but alluring. It smelled like cedar wood and cigarettes. Like burning wood cackling at a Bonfire. It was powerful but intoxicating, I just felt warm with the sensation it was giving me. My body was heating up.

So good. I just want to engulf myself in it.

I frantically looked around trying to locate who this is. I've liked scents before but this was something else, it was calling to me. Heightening my senses and...getting stronger.

However great it is, it is headed straight toward me.

I don't know who this is, no one's smelt this intoxicating before. I need to be cautious this just might be a trap or ambush even.  Even though his smell wasn't dangerous, on the contrary it made me feel safe and relaxed, I really couldn't let my guard down. Appearances can be deceiving and disarming your self even for a moment can lead to loss or death. Besides, while I felt safe Nyx was trembling in fear. His eyes were welling up with tears and his breathing quickened.

He's here...again. Nyx meekly whimpered.

Who is?

..............

Suddenly I felt the weight of a large body pin me to the ground. I could feel four appendages on my body so I knew it was wolf. A beautiful white wolf with blood red eyes and a nasty scar across his snout.